Meh idk what to call this

Y/n pov
I was sitting in my red themed bedroom, holding my picture of me and Natasha lying down on the beach.
I really liked Natasha a lot and for one thing I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel the same way about me. I ended up falling asleep to the thought of her stroking my hair, rocking me back n fourth to sleep just soothing me. " Stop it y/n she a trained Assassin she never gonna like you especially when she finds out about my little space. But then I got an idea what if I just don't be little anymore. I got up from my bed and grabbed my box of pacis,baby bottles, teethers , etc . I unlocked my door to my bedroom when BHAM , none other less stood in front of me is the one and only Natasha romanoff.
" hey kitten what's all this stuff you got and why does it look like adult baby things?" She asked " I-uhhhh erm well you uh see hehe" I couldn't speak my mind went blank and I froze
Nats pov
I quickly grabbed y/n's box and set it down on her bedroom floor and I quickly grab her into a hug. I heard all of her conversation outside of her bedroom door and ofc I loved y/n and doesn't matter to me what she is little or not she could be a brat sometimes but I would always love her . An idea popped into my head split second  I spoke very calmly " y/n"
Y/n then looked up at me with huge tears in her eyes and I quickly wiped them away picking her up. " hey pumpkin it's alright to be upset I scared you I should of knocked first I'm so sorry sweetie" I looked down at her debating wither or not to pull her thumb from out of her mouth.
I stood up and went into the box full of pacis and baby bottle, etc and pulled out a pumpkin pacifier and quickly brought it up to her lips and spoke " shhhh baby I got you. I then asked her " do you want me to be your mama y/n?  She quickly nodded her head and said yes.