Chapter 30: New plan & Groupchat

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Y/N's POV

"That time, when the mask dude or should we call him the leader of the Blackshadow enter the apartment where I am staying in, I saw a ring on his index finger." I started while walking slowly around the living room, approaching the small table with some flowers on it.

"Ring?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes. Ring. Its like uh...how do I explain it... the ring had a blue small ball in it. The color is mixed. Its blue that has a small amount of color white in it." I continue as I moved towards the window.

"I saw it with the help of the light that comes from the television. It shines because of the light."

"What connects the ring to your father??" Yoongi asked.

"That ring...I remembered the person who killed my dad wearing the same ring."

Silence filled the room up. I clenched my jaw as the scene flashbacks on my mind again.

"That person killed my dad in front of his own daughter, in front of me." I said as my voice becomes weak. All of the people inside the room noticed it and became worried.

"Y/n-ah... Do you want to rest now? You must be tired." Annicka said and walk towards me. She place her hand on my back and starts to rub it gently.

"No, I'm ok." I said and straighten my posture.

"If...you want, Namjoon, we can help each other to kill him and take his Gang down." I said, walking towards my previous seat and sat on it again.

"That's a great idea. Sure, we can team up and bring him down. But, we need a plan. An actual plan." Namjoon said.

"About the plan, I had a great idea." I said and the corner of my lips goes up.

"What is it??"

"What's the plan?"

All of them almost said in sync. I grab my coffee on the table and drink the remaining liquid then told them about the plan I made.

"That's...wow. That's gonna be fun to watch." Kyleen commented about the plan.

Well yeah. It must be really fun watching two Gangs fighting, right?

—|—

"Didn't the doctor told you not to move?????" I annoyingly asked the person who's now sitting on the bed with his shoulder being bandaged.