Chapter 15: Neck Pillows

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Y/N's POV

"Come on Y/n! Get your lazy ass out of the bed!"

I got up from my bed and glare at wall infront of me. Hyerin keep bothering me by yelling behind the door ever since I refuse to go with then to the mall and just sleep on my room aka Namjoon's room instead.

"This bitch."

A loud thump was heard when I stepped my foot on the cold floor. I walk towards the door and open it just to see Hyerin smirking while her both hands are on her back.

"Oh, hi Y/n, did I disturb your so-called-beauty-sleep??" She annoyingly asks.

"You have three second to run or else I'll fucking punch you on your face" I threatened her.

Trust me, that's what happens when you wake up someone.

"And you have 15 minutes to dress up or I'll burn these precious neck pillow of yours." she said.

She raised her two hands behind her back and showed me my three neck pillows.

I widened my eyes and look at her in disbelief.

"You—"

"Time starts. See ya in 15 minutes!" she said before running away.

"Fine."

I lazily went inside the bedroom again. I walk towards the bathroom and did my business.

Several minutes later, I went out of the bathroom with a towel around me. I suddenly remember that I don't have any clothes here.

I groan mentally and make my way to the door. I peek my head to see if there's someone but silence greeted me.

I don't want to steal Namjoon's clothes again so I decided to look for Hyerin and borrow some of her clothes. She's here often so I'm sure she has some clothes here.

I held the towel around me tightly as I continue to walk around.

"Ugh, where is that girl.."

I turn around and was about to go back to the room but a big chest greeted me. I look up and see who I hate the most in the world.