Kindred Sentinel

Lamb skips through the Mist as if she isn't really here. She can see all the wraiths and frowns. They aren't dead, but they aren't alive. Wolf snaps at one, but his jaw goes right through and the wraith remains unphased.
"Why don't they die, Lamb?"
"They are unable, dear Wolf."
Wolf growls. "They are unhappy, I can feel it."
Lamb shakes her head. "There's an unnatural force in play. The mortals cannot die, but they cannot live."
"I will hunt this force! I will scour this land for it and snap its neck!"
Lamb observes something beyond the Mist.
"You cannot, dear Wolf, for this force is neither alive nor dead. Not even gods can resist its will."
"What can, little Lamb?"
She points into the Mist. "They can, Wolf."
At her words, as if she commanded it herself, the Mist parts, revealing a band of Sentinels. One of them has twin guns, one has a large one on her shoulder, one has a large crossbow on her back and the final has a large shotgun in his hands.
Wolf approaches them and they all point their weapons at him. Lamb slowly walks towards them, her bow in the air, as if showing them they aren't a threat.
"They see us, Lamb." Wolf retreats to Lamb's side as if joining her innocent look.
"That they do, dear Wolf."
A spark of realisation enters Senna's eyes as she lowers her gun.
"Kindred."
"The undead one, we know of you, Senna." Lamb moves her bow behind her back and Lucian stands between his wife and Death.
Graves grunts, Lamb takes it as a grunt of respect, and lowers his weapon to light a cigar.
The Mist encloses on them and Wolf growls again, diving on one of the wraiths. This time, he bites a sold object and it flails in his jaws.
"Sentinels, we mean you no harm," Lamb says, creating a barrier around them the Mist can't penetrate.
Lucian whistles and examines the barrier. "Damn, Scissors has competition."
Senna hits her husband and turns back to Kindred.
"What do you want then?"
"We wish to join you if only to send the Ruined King where he belongs." Lamb looks into the distance. "And for one of us to bring the Ruined Kingdom some peace."
"You mean Camavor?" Vayne asks. Lamb nods.
"They have been suffering for too long." Lamb looks at her bow. "If you have a bow for me, and maybe something for Wolf, we would be willing to lend our assistance."
Senna looks to Lucian for confirmation and he nods.
"Very well. Let's clear the Mist here first."