My Drummer Boys (intro)

Hi everybody. This is my first story...EVER...so I'm really nervous to be posting this, even though its just a short intro. Thi is a story about what I'm going through at the moment, being a 15, soon to be 16 year old girl. This is a story about love, and life. Held together by music. So I hope you enjoy, and join me on this journey through my second to last year at Wanganui High School, New Zealand.

Did you ever feel like the one you where with, wasn't the one you loved?

Alexia Marzia Edwards is my name. I have a boyfriend named Mitchel Graham. We've been in a long distance relationship for nearly four months, and we still haven't met face to face. People say it can't be love until you meet. I never believed them until I started to hang out with Jacob and Terry.

I play guitar, and sing for the band, Loose unit. With my two friends. Terry and Jacob. Terry plays lead guitar and refuses to sing. And Jacob plays drums, and a little guitar.

I've know Terry and Jacob since I was 12 but only recently started jamming with them.

A few weeks before our second to last year at high school(year 12, I'm from New Zealand) I went to Jacobs and we kinda just hung out...it was the first time I had ever hung out with him. All round it was an awesome day. But I never knew it would change the way I looked at the world...my world..soon to be our world.