Kim Jennie

Name:Kim Jennie

Name:
Kim Jennie.
English name:
Jennie Jane Ruby Kim.
Stage name:
Jennie.
Birthday:
16 January 1998.
Birth Place:
Auckland,New Zealand.
Height:
174cm
Parents:
Kim Jisoo(Jessica Ruby Kim)
(Actress,Married,42)
Kim Jae (Jay Bryan Kim)
(Actor, Married,44).
Other Family members:
Kim Lalisa (Lalisa Manoban-Kim)
(Dance Teacher,married,38)
Park Chae-young(Roseanne Park)
(fashion designer,married,38)
Park Soojin(Jacob Thomas Park)
(Seoul famous chef, married to rosé,42)
Kim Jungwoon(Francis Jaden Kim)
(Freelancer producer, married to Lisa,41)
Siblings:
Kim Sunoo(Enhypen,Idol)
Cousin:
Kim Him-Chan(Hayden Charles Kim),6
Kim Il-Sung(Liam Shawn Kim),5 months
Park Dae-Hyun(Daniel Dani Park),7
Park Iseul(Issac Ryan Park),8
Associate:
BigHit Entertainment.BTS
Role:
Main Vocalist,Female Visuals,Sub Rapper,Lead Dancer,Vocal Line Vocal Coach.
Languages:
English,French,Japanese,Korean,German,
Chinese,Spanish,Thailand.
Brand Ambassador:
Louis Vuitton,Channel,Calvin Klein,
Other Occupation:
Model,Actress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•Kim Jennie Of BTS has a Goddess Face sculpture that every girls envy her for her cat-like eyes and perfect plum lips.In 2014 A.R.M.Y and some fans who knows her as a child star,Label her as Nation Aphrodite, Bangtan Empress,Korean IT girl and was also called 'Human Gucci' And 'Human Channel' as most of the fashion trend like Hair Pins was started by her and from that time on she was a Fashion Icon Worldwide. Whatever she touch,wears, advertise will be sold out or out of stock for a long time by fans all over the world.

•Jennie debut with the boys in 2013 with the song 'No more dreams'. The concept is of her being in the group was 'one of the boys' to show equality of both boys and girl with no gendering.

•Backstage Jennie has a 4D personality but as soon as she on stage everything change the members and army called her Miss Jennie Kim everytime she perform due to her intense, intimidating and sexy glared that she send to the camera.

•She may be the youngest but her mindset will make you think she the oldest and the boys (Yoongi) jokingly say in an interview
"We sometimes call her Eomma Maknae or Noona as she is very caring like a mother and mature towards everyone."

•She was the 8th and last to be introduced and A.R.M.Y was delighted to see that a girl like her can show/motivate other girls that they can do what boys can do
(choreography/hip hop/Rap).

•She was scouted by a lot of companies like the YG,The Black Label, SM,JYP and many more but choose to pick BigHit as she think that she will have a better chance of debuting than the other Company.

•Was a Senior Trainee among the boys as she train longer and at a young age.

•Scared of nothing except thunder.

•Has an IQ of 155 and played Netball. She went to School Of Performing Arts Seoul
with JungKook and was in the same year as him due to her IQ.

•She was born in New Zealand, Auckland, but was raised in Australia,Melbourne by her Aunt Chae-young(Rosé) as during that time for her parents was very busy as they had 3 movies to act in. At the age of 5 She often went to her Uncle Soojin(Jacob) Restaurant and learn how to cook like a professional and also sometimes went to her Aunt's Boutique. Her Aunt's Lalisa(Lisa) always bring her to her dance studio and that's where she learns all genre of dance from Poppin to Ballet, but what makes her interested in becoming a singer was when her Uncle Francis was producing song for other idols and it was so interesting to her that she force him to teach her to sing and produced. She moved back to Korean at the age of 7 and join BigHit at 2007 where she was only 8.

•Has been in total of 25 movies as a child star when she was 7 and 8(before going BigHit) with small characters like being the main character little sister and so on . Now she has a current role of Lim Joo-kyung in up coming television series 'True beauty'.

•Can Dance to Ballet,hip hop,Poppin,Pop and Contemporary thanks to her aunt Lisa who taught her all of this at the age of 6 to 11.

•Can do Martial arts and is a Black Belt For taekwondo.

•Has the highest alcohol tolerance but only drink once.

•Nicknames the each boys give her:
Jin-Queen,Nini
Yoongi-Baby,Nini
Hoseok-Sunny,Nini
Namjoon-Angel,Nini
Jimin-Mandu,Nini
Taehyung-Peaches,Nini
Jungkook-Nini,Kitty😏

•Nicknames Jennie gave them:
Jin-King,Jinnie
Yoongi-Swaggy ,Yoongles
Hoseok-Sunshine,Hobie
Namjoon-JoJo,Joonie
Jimin-Mochi,Jiminnie
Taehyung-Taetae,Taelien
Jungkook-Kookie,bunny