-Chapter 5-

CHAPTER 5

As I slowly started to come to my senses, I realized that I was in a moving vehicle.   The smell of vanilla and cologne filled my head.  Where had I smelled this before? Something warm was next to me,  something was protecting me.  I snuggled closer to the warmth and soon realized that the smell was radiating from this unknown presence.  I liked the smell, it was somehow putting me at peace. 

I could faintly hear voices talking about some girl. Huh, I wonder who.  I slowly started to open my eyes,  afraid to see who was in front of me.  I squeezed my eyes shut and then I turned to face the comforting presence.  An arm slowly wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer.  My head found its way to a chest and the source of the comforting smell.  

Then it hit me.  The smell was coming form Andy Biersack! I could remember that smell because of the inside of his car.  We almost kissed.... Andy and I almost kissed! My eyes quickly shot open and I sat up.  4 pairs of eyes shot over to me and I bit my tongue to keep from screaming.  Ashley Purdy.  Cristian Coma. Jake Pitts.  Jinxx.  The final remaining members of BVB that I had yet to meet. I blushed, embarrassed at my sudden actions.  

Jinxx was the first to speak, the mature one of the group.  "Hi. I'm glad your awake. You had us in quite a scare. May I ask for your name?" All I could do was nod my head and choke out "O-October." 

The other band members greeted me and slowly started to talk to me.  We talked about anything and everything. My past and how I met Andy.  It felt like we talked for hours, when in reality it was only half an hour. Eventually Andy started to wake up, probably from how loud we were laughing. All of BVB seemed to take a liking to me, especially Andy.  

By the time the tour bus had stopped, I was on Andy's lap and he had his arms wrapped around me. Every so often he would nuzzle my neck or rub my leg, something that I loved.  We stayed on the bus for about another hour.  They had a concert tonight even though Andy had just came from the hospital. 

While they were doing the concert, I was backstage.  Andy was running around stage, loving everything.  He kept looking at me throughout the concert.  I smiled and blushed every time he did.  My life was pure bliss at this point. I was without Paul, I was with my idols. Life was perfect.