-Chapter 8-

I stirred softly in the bunk, snuggling closer to the warmth known as Andy Biersack. The smell of vanilla filled my nose and I moaned softly into his chest. I felt his chest shake as he chuckled at my slight outburst. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up into his crystal clear blue eyes, never wanting this moment to end.  

I felt the bus roar to life and start to move, smiling softly as I knew I would be with my idols and boyfriend for a while. As he and I laid there, I could hear the guys out front talking about something, but soon enough their chatter drifted away as I enjoyed the simple moment that Andy and I were sharing. 

After about an hour of this, I heard one of the guys walking back to the bunks. By the sinister laugh that escaped his lips, I could tell it was CC. Andy and I froze and a blank look crossed his face, realization hit him like a freight train plowing towards him at full speed. He pulled me under the covers as I heard the deadly sound of a gas bomb being dropped, and a sprint towards the door. 

Never, and I mean never, in my life had I smelt something so rancid in my life. It slightly reminded me of McDonald's mixed with a bad bowl of chili, two foods that I highly doubted would ever pass my lips again. The faux gas mask of the sheets was proving to be suffocating, but I knew that we dared to open the tent for fresh air, it'd be anything but. 

Laughter soon filled the bus. Clearly everyone was amused by the fact that Andy and I might meet our demise due to the putrid smell of CC's fart. No. Not today. I was not going to let a simple bowel movement ruin this morning, even though it slowly was. I gathered all of my courage (as well as any possible air) and ripped the sheet from above Andy and I's bunk, much like a knight going into battle for the honor of her kingdom. 

I moved as fast as I could, searching for my target, wanting to exact revenge. When he was in my sights, I quickly moved and pushed CC to the ground, covering his head in the blanket, thus forcing him to inhale his offspring. Gagging and gasping soon took way beneath me, and quite satisfied with my 'kill' I allowed the dishonored knight to regain some of the honor he had left.  

When CC removed the blanket from his head, his eyes were watering and he just sat there pouting. Andy slowly crept out of the bunk room and into the 'war zone', looking as tentive as ever. He smiled in vicory at the sight of CC. Ashley, Jake, and Jinxx wre all laughing their asses off at the scene they just beared witness to. 

After about 20 minutes or so of CC's constant and persistent pouting, he finally pulled himself up off the floor. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around the fallen knight, I had to apologize in some way. "CC I'm sorry that I turned your own plan against you, but I couldn't let Andy and I fall victims to that stench anymore." I laughed and kissed his cheek softly, hoping that he would forgive me. He turned his head slowly, almost like the was a possessed person does in a horror movie, glared my way and then smiled one of the biggest and scariest smiles i'd ever seen. "Of course I forgive you October! I applaud you thoroughly on your plan of action, quite devious." I laughed and pulled away from him, turning to Andy and hugging him tightly.  

Andy held my waist softly, holding me in his embrace, "You're quite the hero October." All the while saying that, he held an amazing smile on his face, never stopping to show me the darkness he held within him. 

To my readers: It has been well over a year since I last updated and I am fully ashamed of myself for allowing that to happen. I will update every chance that I get, as long as I know that you guys actually are reading. <3