-Part 8-

-Alans Pov- For the Next Few days I noticed Austin was not Being His normal self, Well Today we were at Rehersal and Austin suddenly Ran off stage Coughing Like Crazy. Yep, Hes definatly Sick.... I walked Over to where he was Laying down, In which was On the couch in the backstage. "Austin are you alright?" I felt His Forehead. It was hot as Hell. Luckily i knew somewhat How to Deal with fevers, So i went to Little Kitchen area and Grabed an Ice pack. When i came back Austin was Gone. I heard a Noise in The bathroom. i'm Guessing Hes Puking... I feel Bad. I saw Squidgy in the kitchen and Went to Grab him. When i came Back austin was Laying On the couch. I placed the ice pack On his head And Gave Him squidgy "I'm Guessing the Tours cancealed?" He nodded. Then some of the Other band Members Came in. They say They could watch Austin While I go back to america. Note: Were In bloody London. i was Confused. Why Did they want me to Go? "Alan Go back to Her... I'll be fine." i Heard austin Tell me. Her? Does that mean- Yes! i can Go see My Beautiful Rose! "Guys make Sure you take Good care of Him.!!" i Ran out and Went to start packing. I pulled out My Phone and Texted Rose 'go to the airport, i have a surpise.' I am Gonna Love her Reaction.
-End chap 8-

*************
Oh mah God oh my god >_< CHAP 9 IS NEXT AND ITS THE MOST ADOURABLE THING EVER!