My contract fiance - part 3

( The Jeon jungkook was sleeping peacefully that's when the sunlight hit on his face making him annoyed as hell)
(He sit up in the bed with a bored face and started to run his eyes while cursing on the sunlight)

Jungkook: goshhh I hate sun aish
( Saying that kook was going to go to bathroom to get fresh up that's when he see that he is not on his room)

(A sudden wave of what happens hit him he then look at his side and find a sleeping dead body)

( He look at the man with wide what he is really dead the man face was covered with blanket )

(He get closer to the blanket and slowly removed the blanket from the man face )

(As soon as he removed the blanket his Bambi eyes go wide taehyung was so handsome also his sleepy face was hot)

(For a minute jungkook look at taehyung the he move more closer to taehyung and caressed taehyung cheack with his fingers)

Kook: hmm Even if you are a old man still you are handsome ! (Giggles)
(Out of nowhere taehyung wake up from his sleep looking at kook while jungkook was shocked)

Tae: hmm I know baby but now we don't have time to talk I am really sleep do let's sleep

(Saying that taehyung pull kook to his chest placing some kiss on kook cheack and hugging kook)

Kook: t... taehyung what are you doing?
Tae : hmm we are sleeping baby (snuggling into kook neck)
Kook : ohhhh okk

(smile's he don't know why but he liked when taehyung cuddles to him)
(Then taehyung hug kook more while kook hug back and they two goes to there dreamland again)

Time Skip ( in kitchen)
(After showering ( not together showering ok )when taekook comes downstairs )

(Yoonmin was making out in the kitchen while Jin was cooking while Joon was hugging from back)

(As soon as kook see yoonmin making out his face turn red looking at them while taehyung scratch his neck on embarassed)

Tae: don't mind them they are like this hihi (boxy smiles)
Kook: I....it's okay (still a tomato)
(By hearing that yoonmin come out of there world look there and there they were embarassed)

( jimin was blushing like a freak and yoongi was protecting his blushy baby)

Kook : don't worry jimin hyung and yoongi we never see you guys were eating eachother face (bunny smile)
Jimin: s...shut up you lil brat (tomato)
(While everyone chuckled at it)

Jin: okok enough chitting chat in the morning come eat breakfast
(Everyone nodded and gathered them selves on the dining table I mean who wanna make the seokjin a angry birds)

Tae: so eomma and appa after eating I am gonna go to drop kook on home ok
(Hearing that jimin and jungkook nodded while Jin shook his head )

Joon : hmm we will talk about it in living room now eat tae
(Everyone again nodded but by the answer of Namjoon taehyung really got that his parents are gonna make kook stay in the house)

In living room
Joon: so about jungkook going to his home !

(Hearing that everyone look at namjoon observing what namjoon is gonna say)
Joon: well from today jungkook is gonna live with us no need to live in the house all alone we all are here so jungkook will be living here !

Kook: w...what but appa there is no need for that I can live there on my o..wn!
Jin: jungkookiee baby you gonna be taehyung husband soon so in future you will be staying here so why not just stay from now on