Chapter One

y/n pov :

* ALARM GOES OFF *  6:30 am

you groan at the noise of your alarm that wakes you up everyday. turning off the alarm without hesitation you get up and look at your phone. "4 messages for jean?" "he's never up this early."
*JEANS MESSAGES*
"hey y/n!"
"are you awake yet"
"y/n?"
* y/n pov *
you text back saying, "i'm up but let me shower first."
y/n gets into the shower playing doja cat in the background.

y/n facetimed jean after the shower brushing her teeth. Jean picks up the phone almost immediately.
"Y/N , Y/N , Y/N!"
"what is it jean?"
"MIKASA AND I ARE GOING TO SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER ON THE BUS!"
"WHAT! REALLY?"
"wait, then who am i supposed to sit with"  y/n says sadly. "Im sorry i didn't tell you earlier y/n the teacher should pair you up with someone though." Jean says. y/n hangs up the phone quickly and looks at the time, *7:23*
"Ok I have 40 minutes to get to the school." you say to yourself. you walk and open your closet door and grab so baggy ripped jeans and a oversized t-shirt with your air-force 1s . ( STREET-STYLE OUTFIT)
Downstairs you greet your mom and grab your water bottle from the dishwasher and filled it up with water. You say goodbye to your mom and grab your car keys ( you drive a kia k5 ) and you leave to go to school.  *8:12am*