Desire Play

Chapter 3
⚠️(LITTLE SMUT) ⚠️
Y/N is walking to the buses at the back of the school yard with jean and mikasa. Jean and Mikasa both had crushes on each other for the longest amount of time and y/n kept pushing him to ask her out for years now but would never listen.
As they were walking to the bus they say Armin and Annie kissing by the door
y/n looks at them and also sees sasha and connie eating some snacks. Sasha comes running to you and Jean, "GOOD MORNING MY LOVES!" Sasha says excited and with that, the perfect way to distract her from annie and armin saying something to her. They all walk to the buses and they all sit down but y/n is by herself in the back with no one across from her. The teacher comes on the bus and Eren is right behind the teacher. "Does anyone have an empty seat that eren can sit in?" the teacher says.
"I do" Y/N says Loudly. The teacher points at you leading eren to you in the back off the bus. Eren puts his bag in the other seat across from you and sits down next to you . y/n puts her headphones in her ears and starts scrolling through instagram. Eren puts in his headphones and tries to sleep.
Y/N falls asleep and doesn't notice that she put her leg on erens legs. Eren slowly opens his eyes and sees y/n's thighs. he is really flustered and wants to touch them but he knows it would be wrong.
Y/N wakes up an hour later looking at the time
*11:07pm*
you noticed that your leg was on top of Erens legs and was slowly trying to move it off him because he was asleep, but to her surprise he grips onto her thigh in his sleep. y/n let the thought go of Eren's hand going up her thighs and up to her warmth . "why am i thinking about that?" you say in your head.

Eren woke up to you looking at him, he look flustered as if he woke up from a wet dream and he was breathing heavy with lust in his eyes. You look into his and he asked " is this okay? i can move my hand?"

"It's ok Eren your hands are warm, i don't mind."
Eren starts rubbing your thigh up and down. you didn't think to much of it and tried going back to sleep but Eren's finger poked you and you looked at
Eren with a confused face.

You stared at each other for a good minutes and eren smashes his lips on yours. The kiss was soft and quiet because everyone was asleep. You kissed him back passionately and thought "what are we doing?" "Eren..." you said breaking the kiss, "are you sure eren? everyone is asleep?" Eren begs "Please y/n i want to touch you a little bit. I adore every inch of you y/n." You nodded to him for consent of him touching you. He unbuttoned your jeans and pulled them down to your ankles. He starts to rub your clit from your panties in little circles. You moan quietly and Eren covers your mouth with his hand and says, "as much as i want to hear you moan for me y/n, you cant make any noise."