001

𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬.
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨.

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been hours at this point, two hours to be exact going on three, where the fuck was he, you told him days before you had something important to tell your husband, something that could potentially affect your whole marriage entirely, a baby. A whole human being growing inside of you right now, you talked about it before with your husband and you both agreed to wait until you both were truly ready.

You thought you had been on top of everything, to make sure you wouldn't get pregnant but it happened anyways and you needed to talk to him about it. But as of recently Gojo had been more engrossed in his work than usual, it wasn't unusual that he stayed some nights he stayed late at the office. It never bothered you one bit until now.

He always made time for you, always. He never stood you up, he always told you when he was busy or had something going on and that he would text or call you later, just to keep your mind at ease. But something has obviously something had changed , he started staying especially late at night, standing you up on your dates, even obviously lying to you dead in your face.

Almost two weeks ago he told you that he was going to see nanami one night but on that particular night you knew that wasn't true. That night it was him and his wife two year wedding anniversary. This alarmed you, he never lied to you before so you wanted to know what changed. Tonight you hoped to get to the bottom of everything, you wanted answers as to why he's been acting so strange, you wanted to know what to do about the baby.

When you knew he wasn't coming you ate by yourself, paid, and left. On your way home you sent Gojo a quick text letting you know that you're on your way home and that you weren't happy with him, not happy with him one bit.

After around fifteen to twenty minutes of driving you pulled up to your home, when you pulled up is was obvious Gojo was already home, you knew the is because his car was sitting in the drive way in his respective spot. You got out the car pulling your house keys out your purse to unlock the house door but when you got there the door was already unlocked. You opened the already unlocked front door and walked in looking at your surroundings.

You took in a deep breath and could smell the faint smell of food in the air, you walked towards the kitchen and saw food in a pot on the stove but you walked by it and decided to look in the dining room, you looked there and saw two plates, both plates with half eaten food on it and two wine glasses, one wine glass as a very prominent blood red lip stick stain on it.

You're heart dropped, you took a deep breath and walked into the living room and looked at the stairs, contemplating on whether you wanted to go upstairs or not, you walked towards the stairs and from the bottom of the stairs you could hear faint music coming from upstairs, slowly with dread you made your way up the stair making sure to not make any noise and soon enough you stood at your bedroom door, the source of the music.

You stood there and thought long and hard about opening the door, but in the end you did, you opened the door and what you saw broke your heart, the door swung open and there it was. Gojo with a woman with light tan skin and long brown hair sucking him off, Gojo clearly enjoying himself.

That was until Gojo looked up at the door and quickly pushed the other women off him, as she got up off the floor she quickly got ready to scold gojo for pushing her until he understood why he pushed her off, you made eye contact with the women who had wrapped herself up with your bed sheets, clearly recognizing you were she apologized profusely for what's she's done. You didn't know her but she was apologizing for a reason right she had to know who you were right, you weren't thinking clearly you couldn't so blinded by rage you took off one of your heels and threw on right at her, hitting her directly in the middle of her forehead.