002

𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬.
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨...

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been at least a few hours since Gojo had been administered into the hospital, were you worried?

Yes.

Had you forgotten what had happened hours prior to Gojo behind administered into the hospital? Of course not, that's not something someone could easily forget let alone forgive in such a short amount of time but you didn't want anything bad to happen to Gojo he was the father of your child after all.

You sat in his hospital room waiting for him to wake up, you absolutely hated hospitals they brought back memories you wanted to forget badly. You sat in your chair with your hair laid on the end of the bed as of you were laying your head down on a school desk, you was about to fall asleep yet again until you heard light groaning coming from the head of the bed. You looked up and saw Gojo batting his eyes lashes and looking down at you.

You stood up quickly and smoothed out your dress you wore today and said "I'm gonna go get the nurse." you made your way over to the door briskly just as you was about to turn the door knob Hojo quickly called out to you in a raspy voice "Y/n wait a second. Please." you let go of the door knob and let your arms walk to your sides before turning around to face him. "Come closer." you didn't know why but even despite everything you came closer to him.

From under the blanket you saw his arm move from under the blanket and engulf your hand with his, stroking circles in the palm of your hand "You really stayed." he said voice raspy from being knocked out sleeping for a whole day "Even though I'm furious at you doesn't mean I want anything bad happening to you." you sighed and looked towards the door his thumb still rubbing circles on your hand "I'm really sorry Y/n..." you snatched your hand away from his "Satoru don't, it's doesn't matter we're over there's nothing you can do to change that." you walked out feeling used you thought he took advantage of this situation to get you to try and forgive him but you knew your worth and never again would you let him take advantage of you again.

Walking down the hallway you went to the nurses desk to inform them that Gojo has woken up, two of the nurses got up and went to his room with you following right behind them, they entered his room first and when you got in the room he was already sitting up in his hospital bed.

"Mr. Gojo how are you feeling?" the nurse asked "My head hurts and the lights are a bit too bright but other than that I feel fine." he replied "That's great, We just need to run a few tests and you and your wife will be all ready and set to go home."

You sat and watched in the room while they asked Gojo some more questions and ran some tests even trying to ask you a few questions in the process which you ignored really not being in a good mood. Finally after an hour they gave Gojo a note of good health and told them it was okay for you to take him home, you thanked the both of them while you and Gojo signed discharge papers and made you way out the hospital to go home.

On the way out the hospital you fished in your purse for your truck keys, when you finally found them you rolled your eyes already dreading the ride home knowing Gojo would say any and everything to try and get you to stay with him, you quickly unlocked your car door and before you could even touch the door Gojo opened the drivers side door for you to get in you both looked at each other and you mouthed 'thank you' before taking your seat in the car.

The first five minutes of the car ride it was silent and you knew he wouldn't be quiet for too long because that's not the kind of person Gojo was even thought he knew you didn't wanna hear it, he was still gonna say what he had to say regardless of how anyone else felt. You thought it was selfish he'd always called it "freedom of speech."

"Can we talk." it sounded like more of a statement you let out a sigh and gave him a single nod letting him know that you was listening to him "I know I fucked up." you quick interrupted "You think?"

He rubbed the temples of his head and sighed "I don't want one simple mistake mess up years and years of being together, I know it's cliche but when I say she means nothing to me I really truly mean that. I love you and only you nothing could possibly change that ever, just think about all the memories we made over the years, you're just gonna let that all go away for nothing-" you've heard enough at this point.

He was being so inconsiderate, so heartless about this whole thing like this wasn't affecting you more than him not only did he cheat on you but you're pregnant on top of that, and you're glad you found out before you told him about the pregnancy too, you refused to have a man in your life that didn't respect you enough to not cheat on you, if he cheated on you want makes you think that he'll put his child above anything else.

"Satoru shut the fuck up and listen to yourself for one damn second, dont you realize how fucking ridiculous you sound right now, you CHEATED on ME. Not the other way around how would you feel if you walked in your own home and found another mad on top of me?" he was silent for the first time in forever "Exactly everything is always about you, it's like you never take the time out of your selfish fucking head to think about how your words and actions could affect someone else."

At this point you was on the brink of tears, you told yourself you wasn't gonna cry but it was so hard not to, the tears welled up in your eyes so bad that your vision became blurry, you tried to blink the tears away but your attempts were futile, in the end you ended up pulling over in a banks parking lot, since it was later in the day the bank was already closed so it would be easier to cry since nobody was gonna see you cry.

You quickly pulled over and slammed the car door before walking to the back of your truck, you leaned against your truck with your back touching the trunk of the car, the tears started to fall, when you pulled over and got out so did Gojo to see what was wrong but when he was you crying he quickly understood, he knew he was being selfish but he couldn't bare the mere thought of you leaving him either. "Baby-" you shook your head "Don't. Please don't I can't, I won't let you take advantage of my weak moment, get back in the car i'll be back just give me a minute."

Right before he got in the car you felt this overwhelming sick feeling in your stomach, your mouth felt really watery and before you knew it everything was coming up and out, you hunched over your hand on the trunk of the car keeping you up, Gojo ran to your side and began caressing your back and holding your faux locs back so you didn't throw up on them.

'Fuck' you thought, "Are you okay?" he asked was you stood up straight and began wiping your mouth with the back of your hand "I'm fine." you looked up at Gojo who had a concerned look on his face "Are you sure?" you nodded "Yeah I just need you to drive the rest of the way back to the house." you stated to which he nodded he walked over to the passengers and opened the door for you and closed it before walking back over to the drivers side.

As he pulled off from the empty bank parking lot the put his hand over your thigh but you snatched your thigh away and stared out the window beginning to fall asleep.

𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐔𝐬.