Jason

Hi,I'm Jason Grace you might know me from Heroes Of Olympus and Trials Of Apollo.Piper,Nico and Percy brought me back to life. "Hello Cass " I said. "Hi,Jason" Cass said. Now it's lunch time. I climbed up the lava wall. Then we ate dinner. Then we played capture the flag. Cassandra when she first came was one of the targeters of the Ares' Cabin's bullying here at CHB. She is an awesome-skilled camper and this can be an unpleasant thing determined by who's side she's on. When she's first shown around by Piper McLean. Sherman Yang makes fun of the two. "Hi,Newbie" He says to Cass in a mocking voice. "Piper nice to see you again." He says to Piper in a snear voice. Sherman tries dunking Cass's head in a toilet when she didn't know she was using her Ocean Planet powers to hit the water back at him. Blasting him and his friends out of the bathroom. I also electrocuted Sherman and his mean friends and put rain on them and then flew over them. I then asked Cass. "Are you okay."  "Yes I am" Cass said. She is really good with her favorite weapon.Which is a celestial bronze shield/sword. That was taken into consideration by her mother. Austin Mizéria manages to snap it. Making Cassandra miserable. That was in Capture the flag. The Shield/sword is replaced by Liam. Which everyone else calls Lam. She is ok with that nickname. Then I got ready. After that I went to bed.