ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕠 𝕊𝕖𝕚

Sometimes, Hanseo wished he had been born to an average family in an average home and grown up working an average job. Being a chairman, especially a fake chairman, wasn't all fun and games. Considering Babel's reputation, all those who worked with them were corrupt as well. And corrupt men lacked even a basic understanding of what respect was.

"Shouldn't the host sit next to his guests?" Chief Prosecutor Hwang asked, smirking.

Hanseo wanted to refuse, but he couldn't afford to offend the wrong people. After all, the chief prosecutor was someone who even Choi Myunghee struggled to deal with. Thus, he reluctantly sat between the two haughty guests to appease their incessant demands. Attorney Han and Myunghee seemed to also be uncomfortable, probably from having to hide their disdain.

The two old geezers must've been high on power after having Babel plead to make a deal with them. Had the company not lost its reputation after the drug case, the two would be cowering in the presence of the supposed chairman. Hanseo found himself being more annoyed than he thought possible. The old men were acting as if they were so above him that they could outwardly mock his performance. Sure, Hanseok mocked him every waking second of his life, but this was different. Someone other than this older brother was looking down on him.

Suddenly, a sly hand found its way to his thighs. That Seo bastard. The man, Prosecutor Seo, was acting like nothing was going on beneath the table as he laughed and drank. Hanseo could feel his body being played with: squeezed and rubbed to the pervert's liking. He wanted to explode. He hated the man's touch more than he hated his brother's. For a moment, he wished that Hanseok would appear out of nowhere and twist the man's wrist. "He's not yours," his brother would say before brutally beating whoever dared to touch his possession.

However, Hanseo knew there would be a time and place for revenge, so he kept calm. He hoped that by pouring the men some drinks and smiling like an idiot, they would lower their guard enough for Hanseok's master plan. Little did anyone know, his phone, which he had placed upside-down on the table, was being used to call his brother. Yes, Hanseok was listening to every rude remark towards his company and every sexual innuendo towards his possession.

When the two prosecutors were done emptying the wine bottles and gulping down the paid-for food, they left without so much as a "thank you" or "goodbye." Following his brother's instructions, Hanseo grabbed Attorney Han and Myunghee before tailing the two insolent bastards.

"The chairman approved of this?" Myunghee questioned.

"Do you want to call and ask him?" Hanseo didn't mean to come off as he did, but he didn't exactly care for the heartless woman's feelings either.

Myunghee chuckled. "You're right. Why did I even ask? It's not like a puppet can move on his own."

Apparently, everyone thought they were better than a fake chairman. Hanseo gripped his steering wheel tighter. He hated the fact that he felt more like crying than punching someone. Hanseok was right. He was only good at being used. Hanseo wanted the night to be over already. He wanted to drink his frustrations away. He wanted that bastard who laid his hands on him to just die.

Hanseo could've never predicted that his thoughtless wish would come true.

"Please, spare me! Please!" Chief Prosecutor Hwang cried out.

It took a moment for Hanseo to register what exactly was going on. He was threatening the geezers as his brother instructed. Then, masked and armed, Hanseok entered the shipping container where the men were being held. It didn't take long before Seo's brain was splattered onto the walls. When Hanseo snapped out of his horrified trance, the chief prosecutor was kneeling and crying at his feet.