part 3

After a few hours you woke up and looked at your surroundding.

You: where am I??

When you were awake,V was half naked only covered himself with a towel after taking a bath. You sat down and froze when you saw V came out,he was froze too when he watched you. But he walked to you.

Hani:ya.. go wear your clothes.*cover yourself in the blanket*

V: shouldn't you be thankful to see my body? You are a lucky girl to see my hot body. *pull the blanket to see your face*

Hani: please just go and wear your clothes. *cover your eyes*

V: I don't want too until you see my hot body.

Hani: i don't want too!

V:open your eyes.

Hani:no.

V:ok continue to close your eyes then.

After a few minutes, you open your eyes slowly, you were shocked that Taehyung wear tshirt already. You let out a heavy sigh.

Jin: V lets eat. Hey hani, since you wake up lets eat dinner then.

Hani: ummm ok. *got out from the bed*

You got out from the bed but you fell to the floor, V look irritated so he carried you to the dining room and put you on the chair. You looked all of their faces.

You- they are good looking. Wow. No wonder they have got many fans.

Jin: enough checking our handsome faces? Eat.

You: o. Oh ok.. I'll eat well.

You tried to move your right hand to eat but it hurts. You tried again until someone take your spoon, dig your rice and try to feed you.

Jhope: say ah~

You: thank you. Ah~

Jhope feed you until you finished it.

Jhope:oh. Good girl. *ruffled your hair*

You:eh.. jinjja. * pouted*

Jhope: now you can go so that I can eat.

You: thank you.

-

You do each things with the others which made TaeHyung irritated, namjoon and jin had their dance battle and you still can't vote because they were too funny and cute. Jimin and Jhope were playing jokes lastly  a game battle with Jungkook. Lastly you went to V's room to take your things to study  at that time V was studying while waiting for you to treat your scars. V looked at you.

V:stay there. *commandded you to froze which was beside his bed*

He walked to you and.

-to be continue-