Chapter 1

You'r out on the porch and all you can hear is Sarah and her boyfriend Topper

laughing and being all cutesy while you were trying to read your book. Ew, you have a room use it is all you say to Sarah and Topper as you leave. You walk to the front door and yell, I'M GOING OUT BE BACK LATER BYE, OK SWEETIE BE SAFE, I WILL BYE, you say back to your mom as you close the door behind you.

You decide to walk to town as you get to town you hear people talking and laughing in an empty house one of which was standing on the roof of the house dangling one leg off,All of a sudden you hear sirens blaring towards you,you hear the people that were in the house run out to the van yelling  and laughing.One of the cops come over to you and start asking you a bunch of questions like are you with them but you dont answer him then he starts yelling at you to answer him,You hear a car pull up behind you and then the blonde boy yells at you to get in,you quickly jump in as the one of the cops trys to grab your wrist the blonde boy slaps in away and tells the other boy driving to step on it.

The blonde boy pulls you in as the other boy steps on it causing you to fall ontop of him,you look down at him but hes look at your breast you start laughing and he looks up at you and smiles as he turns red,youclimb off of him and sit up next to a brown haired girl whos yelling at the cop gar to give up the blonde boy throws him a beer as he yells,COME ON GAR THEY DONT PAY YOU ENOGH,the cop stops running the black haired boy closes the door and they all start laughing,As the blonde boy comes and sits next to you,Thank you that cop wouldnt leave me alone,Its no problem says the girl,Hi im kiara by the way,Thats JJ she points the the blonde boy,Thats Pope she points to the black haired boy and thats John B she points to the boy driving.

Hi im Y/n.Hi im Pope the smart one,NO iam JJ says with a huge grin on his face,while he moves closer to you and lights a blunt,You stare at the blunt until he finally asks, you if you want a hit,Oh yes please you say sarcastically,He laughs and hands it to you.The van comes to a stop Pope opens the door and they all hop out and started walking towards a run down house shak type thing,YOU COMING,Kie yelled at you as she walked away,YA SHE IS,JJ yelled as he grabbed your hand and led you out of the van to the house ,When you arrived they were all sitting on the porch laughing and smiling,so what do you guys do for fun around here,well we usually go for a ride in the pougue but there's a storm coming so probably just gonna sleep through it,ya same,said JJ,I'm gonna crash here.

You should stay to Y/n,Ya,Ya,Ya,All the boys agreed,Okay sure thanks,Let me just call my mom.

On the Phone:

Y/n:Hey mom

Mother:Hey sweetie,are you on your way home

Y/n:No actually I was wondering if I could stay at my friend's house please

Mother:I don't know ill ask your dad

Y/n:MOM CAnt you ever just make a decision by yourself

Mother:Fine but I want you home tomorrow