The End Of Pro Hero Deku

Kirishima's POV

Midobro had just defeated All For One and the rest of the villains had been cuffed and put into police cars. Except for Dabi,Toga,and Shigaraki who were still resisting a little. When I finally turned around I noticed everyone staring in one direction. I looked too see everyone looking over straight ahead and what I saw shook me to the core.

The thing that everyone was staring at was Bakubro kneeling down over Midobros body crying his eyes out and so was everyone else. His injuries looked horrible. And there were knife like shards sticking out of his body. His mouth was moving but nobody could tell what Deku was saying only Bakugo who started crying harder after what he had heard.

Everyone started to cry as Izuku kissed Bakugo one last time and took his last breath. Then his body went limp.

Everyone stared in shock not believing it the once sweet, cute, angelic, looking loving boy had just died in his lovers arms.

The number 1 hero was dead. Shattered out of my thoughts by Bakugo crying louder and louder just squeezing Izuku as to try to get him back. But everyone knew he was gone. I hung my head down and cried not only me everyone, even the police looked heart broken to see a once sweet, caring, kind, loving boy dead.

Aizawa's POV

I had just finishing getting the rest of the villains into the cop cars. When I turned to see my number one problem child go limp in Bakugo's arms.

I made a run for it towards problem child checking for a pulse not believing what I just saw. When I checked for a pulse it wasn't there but I still kept checking. And I was gonna check once again, but I was  stopped by a hand holding my wrist it was Hizashi looking at me with sadness and a tinge of pity.

Knowing that I was close to the problem child and we had even adopted him when his mother had died and now it broke my heart to see him like this. He was my son and he was dead I couldn't believe it.

And Hizashi had finally said the words that brought me to realize he was gone.

"Shouta" Hizashi said. " He's gone". Those two words broke me. I jumped into his arms and cried while the medics took his lifeless body away.

Bakugo just sat there and stared at nothing it scared me but before I could do anything Todoroki came up to him. They stared at each other before hugging and sobbing into each other's arms.

The Green haired Problem child wasn't only just loved by me and the other pros but by everyone he was so sweet and kind hearted. His smile lit up a room. Just remembering him again brought me to more tears.

Todoroki was his best friend and Bakugo his lover, them realizing they had both lost something had led them to comfort each other.

Todoroki's POV

I had just lost my best friend not just that but my first friend. I can still remember the day when the green freckled boy had came up to me and asked to sit with me at lunch and from then on our friendship had started.

And Bakugo had lost his love, his lifeline. Knowing he felt just as bad as I did, I put on a brave face ignoring the confused looks the others were giving me and the tears dripping down my face. I walked up to a broken Bakugo and said  "He's gone Bakugo how long are you gonna sit there". We just stared at each other. After a few seconds of staring he finally got up and hugged me sobbing in my arms not caring if anyone stared and I did the same. Losing Izuku was probably the hardest thing we would have to go through but I would help him through it. (NOT A SHIP!!)

2 days before the funeral

Bakugo's POV

I wasn't ready for him to leave me. It's been about 2 days since his death and I've had plenty of time to cry. But it's time for me to grow up and think about not just me but Akio too. Akio's only 4 and without Izuku I don't know if I can take care of him on my own. He lost his dad and I don't know how I'm supposed to tell him that. I feel so ashamed that I couldn't save the damn shitty nerd I can't even protect the ones I love.

(This is what Akio looks like)
Btw it's not my picture but I edited it 😁

(This is what Akio looks like)Btw it's not my picture but I edited it 😁

He's so cuteeeeee🥺