Oc info

Hello everyone! here is the page with the oc info, I don't recommend skipping this since it has a lot of information on mei & her character! ~ Mad
——————————————————————————-

Name: Mei [unknown last name]

Nicknames: princess & meibae (by shalnark) Dearest (by chrollo)

Age: 22

Birthday: April 8th

Gender: female

Pronouns: she/they

Height: 5,1

Weight: 95lbs/43kg

Appearance: Mid length black hair that cascades down their back, with a flower crown made of violets rests upon her head. Beautiful violet eyes that shine in the dark along with light freckles that are almost unnoticeable with a quick glance. She wears a black halter top, just long enough to hide her spider tattoo that's between her shoulder blades, over top of that she wears a black fishnet top that looks almost loose upon her body. Along with that she wears violet high waisted sweatpants that hug her curves nicely & some black sneakers.

Personality: She's shy & quiet when you first meet her but opens up quickly and her bubbly personality shines through. Even though she visibly seems happy, she really isn't, she feels numb and the only thing that seems to bring her joy is doing those joyful illegal activities with her friends.

Affiliation: she is a member of the phantom troupe

Occupation: aside from being a phantom troupe member, Mei is also a blacklist hunter.

|Relationships|

Parent(s): never knew her parents, they left her in meteor city when she was just little from what she remembers.

Relative(s): was found & raised by a woman she knows as an aunt in meteor city.

Friend(s): friends with everyone in the phantom troupe but closest to Shalnark, Shizuku, Machi, Pakunoda, Uvogin, Feitan & Phinks

Romantic Interest(s): develop's a bit of a crush on Shalnark but hides it to the best of her ability

|Abilities|

Nen Type: manipulation/emission

Nen Abilities: mind's eye. By focusing on her target, she can use a limited form of telekinesis. Whether that be by controlling their movements/speech or messing with their head to drive them insane or just killing them instantly. However this ability only works if she can focus on her target and can get into their head.

Mental Abilities: she's pretty smart, hence her ability

Physical Abilities: she's not the strongest physically her quick movements & high stamina makes up for it. [extra: she's excellent at normal combat since she can outsmart majority of her opponents]

|Stats|

Spirit- 5/5

Skill- 4/5

Strength- 4/5

Nen- 5/5

Talent- 3/5

Intelligence- 5/5

|History|

Growing up in meteor city, she did & saw a lot that normal people would never even believe was true. Mei was lucky to have help from the nice lady she often called aunt ace. Everything was okay at most but when he met a man named Chrollo Lucilfer everything just got a whole lot more exciting.

|Trivia|

Mei feels nothing for the people she kills, Mei actually doesn't feel too much of any emotion. There is an exception for that of course, she loves each and every troupe member. She always makes sure they're okay after missions and helps heal any wounds.