Olivia Marie Hyland-Betts

We got out of the car and went inside the building. We were all so anxious in the elevator, even Paige,oddly. "So are you excited Paige?" I asked. "I'm so excited to be an aunt!!" She said jumping up and down. I don't know what this counseling did to Paige to make her sweet again, but whatever it is, I wish Chloe would do it too! "That's great Paige!! I'm glad you're happy for Brooke!" I said smiling. We get off the elevator and we go to the front desk. "Hi can I help you all?" A nurse asked. "Yes we need to see Brooke Hyland-Betts, she's in labor. Said Jill. "She's in room 306-good luck!!" The nurse said. "Thanks!" We all rushed to Brooke's room. We saw Nolan holding her hand while she was doing breathing exercises. "You're doing great Brooke-and your baby is healthy." Said the nurse. "Hey Brooke!" We all said. "Hey gu-OW" Brooke started screaming in pain. "It's ok Brooke, your baby is going to be perfect,said Paige,and I'm going to be the perfect aunt!!" Paige said laughing. "I'm sure Paige lol" Brooke laughed. "Ok Mrs. Brooke the baby is trying to come out-your guests will need to stay out-you can pick three people to stay in here." Said the nurse. "Ok." Said Brooke. "I choose Nolan,My Mom, and Paige." Brooke said. "Ok everybody else needs to go outside the door." Said the nurse. We all step out. We hear brooke and then everybody say "AWW!" The nurse called us to come in. "OMG!!" We all screamed. "Shh...Olivia's sleeping." Paige said as she held the newborn. "Oh my gosh,Brooke, she's beautiful!" I said. "Thanks Kenzie." Brooke said. "So where did you get the idea for the name?" We all asked. "Well Nolan's favorite name has always been Olivia and we picked Marie so we could have matching middle names." Brooke said smiling. "Aww!" We all said. "She weighed 6 lbs. 5oz." Nolan said. "She has already cooed a few times." Paige said smiling. "Can I hold her again Paige?" Asked Brooke. "Well of course, Brookie." Said Paige.Paige handed Olivia to Brooke and she started to move her feet. She started to cry so Brooke put a pacifier in her mouth. "It's ok Livy." Brooke said calming her down.She eventually went back to sleep and Brooke handed her to Nolan. "Hey baby girl." Nolan whispered. "I'm so proud of you Brooke." He said. "I couldn't have done it without you,thanks for staying with me." Brooke said. "We're all so proud of you brooke." Said Kelly. Nolan handed Olivia to Kelly. "Hey Olivia,I'm your grandma." Kelly whispered. We started to laugh a little. The nurse comes back in. "Ok Mr. And Mrs. Betts, Olivia will need to stay here for 4 days,then she can go home." "Ok, thanks." Said Brooke. "We will need to go keep her in the nursery and feed her." "Ok,they said." Kelly handed Olivia to the nurse after giving her a kiss. "Thank you girls all for coming!" Brooke said. "Congrats Brooke!!" We all said. "Goodbye guys!!" She said. "Goodbye!" We waved. Then we left.