Please Please Please can I work here

Jessica's Pov

I just woke up so I decide to get dressed. After getting dressed I go out into the main room of our apartment and no ones there so I check other rooms and no one is there. I decide to walk to the bureau to see if dad is there.

I finally get there and he is there but instead I go see Peter.

"Hey Peter" I say

"Hi Jessica" He says back

"Hey I was wondering if I could get a job here"

"But you need a lot of training to work as a FBI agent"

"I have caught someone stealing before, does that count"

"Well"

"Please can I work here"

"I don't know"

"Please Please Please Please can I work here, come on Peter please"

"Fine"

That's when dad comes into Peter's office.

"Hey guys what's going on?" Dad asks

"Well Peter gave me a job here" I answer

------------------

I go home with dad. I see mom is home so I ask her something that I have wanted to know for awhile.

"Hey mom can I ask you something?" I ask her

"Sure sweetie" Mom answers

"How did you and dad meet?"

"Um well it's a funny story actually"

"tell me"

"on several occasions, I accused him of stealing the Raphael painting and tried to get him to admit it. I suffer from the effects of Cabin Fever from having been kept inside the bureau since my "death." Your dad, trying to warm up to me in order to get the documented " Kate's last words," invites me to Chinese take-out on the roof. I believe he broke into my home and I had  him take a lie-detector test that includes having his apartment searched. However, thanks to , Peter I learned about Kate and sympathized with him for his loss"

"Aww now I kinda wish I was there"

Mom laughs.

"Also mom who's Kate" I ask

"She was someone your dad met before he was arrested. They loved each other but then she died and he got upset but was happy in the end" Mom answered 

"How'd she die?"

"Plane exploded" dad says

"Oh that's horrible"

"Uh huh sure, she sucked and i'm pretty sure he never loved her" Brooklyn says walking in

"Wait, Aunt Brooke you never liked Kate"

"Nope, She was awful and she never really loved him but he thought she did, I liked that she died in the plane explosion"

"You met her"

"Yup and again I never liked her and now never will, not that I wanted to"

"Ok well I'm gonna go into my room"

"Ok see ya later Jess"

"See ya Aunt Brooke"