2: The Big Loss

You were walking to your last class in school, you were mad because it was math, but glad because your boyfriend of two years sat next to you in that class. As you walked in and sat down, Sammy, your boyfriend, was already there. "Hey, babe. I was wondering if you want to come over to my house tonight?" Sam said with a huge smirk on his face. "Yeah sure, but I have to work on a project too." you said happily to him. "No problem, I will pick you up around 6 p.m., and you can bring your stuff." Sammy said quietly.
___×××___***___×××___***___×××___*
[Skip to after school]
It was 5:53 p.m. and Sammy texted you- 'Hey baby I'm outside!'.
You quickly walked out side with your backpack and climbed into Sam's car. "Hi!" you say shutting the door. "Hey cupcake!" Sammy replies. The car ride was quiet, but not awkward. You finally walk into Sam's house and went to his room to work on the project. "Where are your parents?" you ask. "Oh, they both went on a business trip, so I'm here alone for a couple of days." Sammy says sighing. You don't respond, but start taking out the materials for the project. You were writing things for about 15 minutes when Sammy asked you, "Hey Y/N, do you want something to drink?" "Yeah sure, umm, a water please." you quickly speak. Sam comes back with your water and hands it to you. "Thank you baby," you say thankful. Sammy sits behind you and starts rubbing you back and shoulders, "Why don't you put this down and let me pleasure you?" "Sam, I have to finish this." you say sternly. "Babe, come on. Look I can't stand it anymore!", Sammy says while pointing to the growing bulge in his jeans. "Sammy you know I'm still a virgin, and I want to make it special!" you say almost in tears. "I'm sorry baby. I just get frustrated because I can't pleasure you." Sammy says hugging you. You look up and kiss him passionately. The kiss turns into a heated make-out secession. Sam pushed you back on the bed, and hovered over you. He continued to make out with you. He started to take off your clothes, as you did the same to him. As you were both naked, sweating, and trying to catch your breaths from kissing, Sam asked you, "Y/N, are you sure?" You hesitated, but then whispered, "Yes". He then grabbed a condom from his jeans and rolled it on his long length. "Now, it's going to hurt, but it will go away after a few thrusts. I want you to tell me if I'm hurting you," Sammy said caringly. "Okay," you said still scared. Sammy slowly thrusted into you. A single tear streamed down your cheek. "Oh my gosh, babe, am I hurting you?" Sam said ready to pull out. "N-no!" you stopped him, "Keep going!" He started to move in and out. After 7 thrusts, the pain was turned into pleasure. "Ugh, Sammy, go faster!" you moan scratching his back. "You're so tight baby," Sammy groaned. Sammy kept thrusting, but getting sloppier, you knew he was close. With that, Sammy moaned as he spilt his warm liquids into the condom. Soon after you cummed around his dick. Sammy pulled out and threw the condom away. He layed next to you, trying to catch his breath, "That was amazing Y/N!". "You weren't bad yourself!" you joked before falling asleep in your boyfriend's strong arms.