Season 4

Season 4 starts off with the giant meteor that was on its way down crashing into Fortnite island, Tearing down the factory Dusty Depot by crashing down into the middle of the map. Molly meteorites destroying Tilted Towers drive-in movie Risky Rails and Islands prison. when this meteorite was Crashdown bunch of small Krystal's were popping up and they are called pop rocks and they are called that because when you would interact with them they would make the player hop really high.

in the middle of the map was a new location now called Dusty divot, which is where the meteor resided. People didn't know what the meteor was about so a science lab popped up around it to make sure whatever was inside wasn't dangerous and if it was it would be contained in that science lab.

In the midst of all that a film crew starts to go around the map for some reason even though their home was nearly killed they decide to film a superhero movie. This film crew decided to make a bunch of different sets in different places and even a villain Mansion wears a "fake" Rockets stayed. I believe that this film crew is not a normal crew, who makes a movie right after World War disaster happens but there's also a sort of government-type group that would pop up around time to time and I will like to call this group organization X.

Organization X pops up many times but the thing is that though they bring big changes to the Fortnite map nobody knows anything about them and people think that it is a Fortnite government and others say it's something very different. Though they bring the very big changes I don't think that they're really trying to help but they mostly seem to be based on Power and wanted to see what was underneath loot Lake all this time.

soon the giant hop rocks that littered around the bases with soon be picked up by The Cars and starting to be transported to that fake villain's Mansion where the film crew was. Why do you need the Giant's astral crystals in your movie?

Weeks and weeks passed by the meteors seem to have no progress made on it, like nobody and that science lab seem to be researching it which was odd and all of that really stopped until a few weeks happen later in the meteor cracks open showing a life support pod and out emerged an alien who is now known as The Visitor.

people say that it was him who made them clean up The Hop rocks while this guy was literally in a metal containment inside of a rock and fell millions of miles out from space into the hard ground this guy was passed out.

But also as this was happening while he was in the Rock organization X cars started to pop up everywhere and that is another factor of the fact that maybe does alien isn't such a bad guy. Another thing that makes him a good guy is that when he hacks the" fake" rocket he gives out warnings on all of the TVs and a timer of when the rock is going to go off.

launch day happens and the rocket is up into the sky and started to head straight towards tilted until a rift in time opened up sending it through another Rift making the rocket fly around the map aggressively until shooting back up and into the sky leaving behind the giant Rift in the sky.

Was the visitor trying to destroy the world? no, he just wanted to go home.

the visitor gave out warnings ahead of time so if he was really a villain why would he care about the strangers on this island.

Also while the rocket was going haywire because the visitor had it set so it would only shoot straight up, there is a good chance that organization X hacks the rocket again and sent it towards tilted Towers to try and destroy the city but the visitor uses the power of the Hop Rocks together making the giant rift in the sky.