Cobalt

Today is the battle against Valhalla. She learned that the acting leader of Moebius and Valhalla is the same. Hanma Shuji.

A text message came.
"Let's hang out later - Fuyu-chan." Because Chifuyu is a vice-captain, he's one of the busy ones.

She put her pencil on the top of her pouting lips while glaring at the blackboard.

Even Takemitchi is absent today, so It's just her, Hina and Yuji.

"Takemitchi will go home like a punching bag as usual." Hinata sighed.

"Huh? He doesn't know how to dodge?" Yuji asked.

"No.. He just want to face the enemies head on!" Hina grinned proud of her Boyfriend.

"If I'm there.. I'm going to make sure he'll go home without any scratch on his body!" Sayuki said.

"I wish I could say that too!" Hina smiled. "If only I'm a boy." She said.

"Huh? What's stopping a girl from fighting?" Sayuki asked.

She surely doesn't understand the logic between Girls and Boys. In society, It's expected that girls are weak and boy's are strong.. But not in her world.

...

The class was dismissed when the lunch bell rang since the teachers will have a meeting this afternoon.

As usual she strolled around the city but without Chifuyu from behind her.

Yuji went home early with Fushiguro and Nobara, she reminded him to go straight home.

A man made ring is forming blocking her way and it's ticking her off. "Oi! Clear it people!" She shouted earning everyone's attention.

"The fuck miss? You want to be the next victim?" A tall big man asked trying to intimidate her.

"Do you wanna die huh you fuc—"

A pair of hands grabbed her. "There's nothing to see here.. Scram." A boy with a tattooed tiger on his neck.

"You should just let me beat their asses up." The girl with the sunglasses huffed.

"Miss don't involve yourself in fights like that." He said.

"Bold of you to assume I'm going to get my ass beaten." She mumbled.

"HAHA.. You're a good one.." He laughed.

This man's vibe is saying he's a fun person to hang out with but something is off about him.

"I should get going.." He said walking ahead of her.

"Valhalla.. Huh?" She looked at his Jacket, the words Valhalla was shaped as a halo of a headless angel.

Interesting..

...

"I found her whereabouts Master.. " Kiyomasa kneeled before his new king.

"Good.." Geto smirked.

"She's hanging around with my former gang.. When we tried to capture her, my former gang leaders showed up." He said.

"What's the name of that gang?"

"Toman."

That is Kiyomasa's last words.

"You're not fun anymore.." He said looking at the dead body in front of him, he snapped his fingers and a curse ate it.

He sent Kiyomasa to investigate her since he knows that Gojo Sayuki won't hurt non-sorcerers.