Ten- One more chance to hold you

Yeonjun pov

'Sighh......'

'She's alive but for not for long, I'm glad but hurt, I love her but she can never be mine. I can only hold her in my mind, only in mind I can reverse the time to make things right and give this love a chance.

But now.....not just the chance of love but I'm am to lose her, with bitter memories.'

I sat beside y/n's bed watching her sleep.

She woke up and caught me staring.

Y/n POV

I woke up feeling a little relieved but then I saw Yeonjun Oppa. Was he looking at me this whole time?

'What's wrong yeonjun oppa? You look so lost.' y/n said.

'I was just thinking about you and stuffs I can do while you are still here.' Yeonjun replied.

'That's so sweet oppa.' I smiled.

'But, May I suggest some?' I asked him.

'Sure, that would be nice.' Yeonjun smiled and replied.

'Well then.... Let's see hmm.... I'd like you to sing a song for me...... send me off with a nice tune and remember me well whenever u sing it. No regrets, no ugly crying sad faces, just a happy and glad face.' I said.

Yeonjun pulled back his tear and replied, 'That's the most wonderful idea, y/n.'

'I'll do it now.' He said.

He took a deep breath and started strumming.....

(A/n: Imagine Yeonjun singing this, idk why I chose this song, but this song just hits differently to me)

'I remember the melody of the song,

That we sang together,

In my closed eyes,

I’m placing images of you

Alone in this place where we walked together

I was able to smile

In the spring you gave me,

Like a small photo that comes into my eyes,

You still remain,

Even if this dream-like fate disappears

You’re engraved deep in my heart

Even if I’m alone on this road

I can still see you...

Your face, your breath

All the moments you blossomed before me

Like the small photo that I can’t erase

It’s forever in my heart,

Because of you I live today

Don’t be lonely, don’t be hurt again

Live in my heart like this

Like the melody of the song

That we sang together as we sat across each other...'

'Clap, clap, clap....'

It was Gyuri, we didn't notice that Gyuri was already inside the room.

'That's was so beautiful, Jun!' - Gyuri said

'I love it.' I smiled and said.

Yeonjun pov

I can see that she was almost tearing up but she's holding it back. She doesn't want anyone to be sad. I felt comfort and strength in her but she deserves to live more, I want to see you smile more, I want to cherish you more.... As I thought and looked at her

Until Soobin came and hugged her.

And said, 'Y/n I will always remember you this way, with this same smile and face. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I will love you forever be it only for a month or in my memory, I'll take it all and cherish it with every bit of my heart.'

Y/n POV

Yeonjun looked away and stopped smiling. It's like his eyes couldn't bear to see it. It seems like I was hurting him a lot. Yeonjun I'm so sorry. I couldn't give you what you want, Please forgive me', I thought in my heart. But my tears did the other way round and my tears started falling down drop by drop...

'Why are you crying?' Soobin asked me.

'Nothing really, I'm just getting a little emotional, that's all..... I'm really grateful to you all, like really. You guys are the only reason I'm happy and doing great these past few days.' I replied.

'It's ok y/n. We're here for you till the end.I love you.' Soobin said and hugged me and patted the back of my shoulder.

'I love you too.' I weakly smiled and softly replied.

Yeonjun POV

Whether I like it or not I have to remember you this way. She's happy and so is Soobin and I'm happy seeing the both of them being happy.

I'm scared to admit the truth but....

If only I had one more chance to hold you in my arms and tell you how much I love you? 

Will our story be different?

Why do we have to face this bitterness?

Why is it ending?

Why is the time ticking even faster?

Why is my heart beating faster unlike the usual ones?

Why is the world not revolving around me anymore?

Can I go back to the past?

Can I live a life without regrets?

and

most of all can Y/n live long and happy even though she's not gonna be the person whom I'll grow grey and old with?

"Dear Heaven's, 'Is this it?,'"

I thought to myself.

'One more chance to hold you is all I need y/n, but I guess it's not possible anymore',I sighed and softly said.

***********************************

( A/n: Hi y'all this is the last second chapter of the story, So far I made a lot of grammatical errors but thank you so much for staying with me and supporting my fan-fiction. Actually as for this chapter I collaborated with my friend and she did helped me in one previous chapter, anw I just wanna let you guys know I Love You guys so much :* don't forget to vote and comment down your opinion. It helps hehe.)