Chapter 11: Mating Season Part 1

If you guys have any questions about the story or anything else put it in the comments so i can answer them just in case you Gus are confused & i really want to make a Q&A.😊😊😊

EREN'S POV
I started to slowly pry my eyes open & the first thing i saw was my lover, Levi. 'He looks so cute when he's sleeping' Then i closed my eyes again, I started to realize that it was morning & i believe Mikasa is awake. I jumped to my feet scaring Levi.

"Shit, it's morning" I'm getting more worried by the minute.
"Yea, so?" I looked back at Levi 'He looks so mad'
"I promised my sister that I'll be back before sun rise & now she is gonna kick my ass" I started to walk back & forth around the room, yup I'm very scared & worried.

Levi stood up, walked over to me & pulled me into a hug, to calm me down which helped.
"Eren calm down, you know her very well that she wouldn't hurt you" Well that worked, instead of my body getting more worried i just relaxed in his arms.

Suddenly i realized that i was in a cave.
"Umm... Levi?"
"Hmm?"
"Were are we?"
"Oh, were in a abandon cave that's a mile up away from the waterfall" Huh surprising i didn't find this place.
"It doesn't look abandon & how did you even fine this place?"
"I found this place when i was only 10 when i really loved to explorer & it doesn't look abandon because i always took care of it" That makes a lot of sense now.

We let go of the hug & then he pulled me into a kiss. We let go a minute later then told him "Levi? I need to go back before i get in trouble... again" In his eyes i could tell that he was sad that i had to leave him but my friends & family will be worried.

"Ok follow me" We walked out the cave 'wow it's really sunny today' i looked around to remember this place because i would like to come here one day. Suddenly Levi told me to stop
"I think you should turn into your wolf form for this" I looked to see a lot of big rocks, guess were jumping down.

"Ok"
"& Eren? Follow were i step just to be safe ok?" He looked back at me so i gave him a little nod to show him that i understood. We both turned into our wolf forms & started to jump down on the rocks, i was following Levi every were he step just like he told me. Finally we got down & both changed our forms, we continued to walk & right around the corner was the waterfall.

We both stopped i went in front of him then stopping, i just started at the direction i had to go but then looking back at Levi. He looked sad that i had to leave him, i walked up to him & pulled him into a hug not squeezing him hard.

"I'll see you tonight i promise, well meet up at the cave ok?" He gave me a nod then a peck on the lips.
I started to walked off where my home was, before i could even go deeper in the forest i hear Levi yell "BYE BRAT!" I didn't turn away, i just gave him wave while still walking forward.

I wasn't worried about Mikasa anymore but i was in for a very long lecture that might take the whole entire day.

LEVI'S POV
I watched as Eren walked away going home but before he could even go deeper into then forest i yelled out to him "BYE BRAT!" He didn't look back, he just gave me wave & continued to walk. I let out a small sigh & started my way back home, for some reason i feel kind of weird i don't know what it is but i feel like mating (i don't want to use the other words) i never craved for this it's the first time so i just ignored it & made my way home.

When i got home the first thing was Hanji & Jean talking to me.
(Human form) "HEICHOU!!! WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY!!!" I just looked at her with her idiotic smile plastered on her face.
"Ugh. No where, now just leave me alone"
"Uh oh it's his time of the month again" i glanced at Jean then gave him my death glare.
"I'm not a fuckin girl you idiot, but you are a horse" I saw Jean's face turn red which makes him mad & Hanji on the other hand is bursting out in laughter.
"I'M NOT A HORSE YOU PIP-SQUICK!!!" I tackled him to the floor pinning him down struggling to get out of my grasp & Hanji is still on the side laughing like a maniac.