4

It's been a couple of months now since Loki has joined us. Today we are having a big team dinner. I pull on a skirt and a black top. I slide on black boots. I loosely curl my hair and do light Make up. I go down to the kitchen and dad smiles at me.
"Your ready! Great. I actually have a mission to go on. You'll be fine by yourself, right?" Asked dad. "Yeah, sure. I'll have Natasha and Wanda. Apparently, Yelena is coming over too" I said, packing my handbag. "Right" said Dad. He leaves and I go to my car. I hear my phone ding. Ward. We used to date, he works for Hydra or whatever and we broke up.
From Ward
Please.... just talk to me.
To Ward
No. You betrayed SHIELD and me. My father was devastated at what you did. I'm done. Bye. Piss the fuck off, Ward or whatever your name is.
From Ward
That is my name. Come on, we had some good times.
To Ward
Fake good times. Bye.

I sigh and drive to the compound. I park and go inside. I sit on the sofa and watch people walk inside. Loki walks in and sits beside me.
"You look annoyed" said Loki. "I am. My ex, he worked for Hydra and spied on us. I dumped him and he just texted me, saying sorry and shit" I said. "Ward?" Said Natasha, looking around me. "Yeah. He is a fucking dick" I said. "Sounds like it" said Natasha.
Tony comes out. "Dinners ready and Princess? Ward is a git" said Tony. I chuckle and go into the dining room.
We sit down and I dig into the chicken stew. "Wait, you used to date Ward?" Asked Peter, biting into his chicken.
"Yeah. 4 years, when I found out he betrayed Shield I was furious. I mean, after dating him and thinking his my future husband to him wanting my team dead, yeah I wanted to fucking punch him" I said.
"It's good you got away. How come you never got questioned?" Asked Peter. "My dad. He knew I was loyal and didn't know. Which was good to have him on my back. I knew I wasn't going to be trusted because of mine and Wards last relationship" I said. "What a fucking dick" said Peter.

Once dinner is over, me and Loki clean up. "Why does Ward now want to talk to you?" Asked Loki. " I don't know, I honest to go don't know. Maybe to spy again or get me to trust him" I said. Loki takes my hand. "Ignore him. He wants to use you for his own personal gain" said Loki. "I know" I said.

I go home at 9 and watch a movie till 11. I go to bed and instantly fall asleep.

Ward is up to something.

Finally updated. I'm going to Wexford on Saturday for a week, so I don't know when I will update again. So, be patient. I'm starting a Peter Parker book soon, maybe after Wexford.

So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😌
Lorna xx