~HognoBlade~

As he awoke, Techno felt different... He looked around and realized how small the trees and flowers looked. He remembered having been going to collect acacia wood for Phil when his head had begun pounding. He had decided to take a nap to rest his head. So what had happened?... Then it hit him and he slowly turned to look behind himself. Yet instead of seeing more trees and grass with occasional flowers he saw the back of his hoglin form.

Great... I transformed in my sleep again... He thought to himself. Techno closed his eyes and tried to transform back, but when he opened his eyes he noticed nothing had changed.

What's going on... Why am I still in Hoglin form... Techno began trying over and over to turn himself back but nothing worked...

He was trapped in hoglin form!

--------------------

   Techno had managed to get through the nether portal and was working his way back to the portal that would take him to Philza. He didn't know what he'd do once he found him. After all, Techno had never told anyone about his second form. He had always hated this form because of what had happened to his family. Their own people had turned on his family for being able to turn human and had slaughtered them all as he had watched from his hiding place. Philza had found Techno while he was running from other hoglins that had been set on ending him. When he offered to take Techno into the overworld, Techno had never looked back. Except to farm wither skulls, blaze rods, explore, get somewhere faster, or to quickly make it to a destination he wished to blow up... but that doesn't count. He never went and acknowledged his past...

--------------------

   He had been working his way to the portal when he heard someone calling out his name. Quickly he ran to where the sound had come from. Moving through the rough landscape to find who was there. As he looked over a hill of nether rack he saw Phil walking and calling out looking for him.

"TECHNO!" Where could that idiot have gone off to... He thought to himself

   Techno didn't know what to do... On one hand he could walk up to him and hope Phil didn't stab him or he could accept his fate and not risk dying...

You know what... If I'm gonna lose a life it might as well be to Phil, He thought to himself, Besides if I die I might be able to turn back!

   He walked over to where Philza was sitting on the ground and grunted to gain his attention. Phil jumped thinking he was going to be attacked. Only when he looked behind him he saw a hoglin twice the size of any normal hog... He sat there staring at it ready if it attacked but instead it flopped onto the ground and sat there. Phil stood and so did the hog. Techno walked closer to Phil and then stood right behind him, staring at him.

"What?" Phil said being wary of the creature that stood before him.

   Techno quickly but carefully grabbed at the shoulder of Phil's shirt and began to drag him in the direction of the nether portal that would take them to the acacia forest. Every time Phil tried to pull out of the hoglins grip Techno would pull him off balance and continue to drag him. Till eventually Phil gave up fighting the huge beast.

   Once Techno made it to the portal with Phil in tow... Quite literally... he set the winged human in front of the portal and nudged him forward slightly. Confused, Phil went into the portal. Careful Techno went as well.

   On the opposite side Techno found Philza standing over his belongings which he had been using as a pillow before turning into his hog form. Phil quickly ran around looking for his friend only to find no other clues to where the anarchist had gone. This had panicked Phil as he slowly lowered himself to the ground thinking of all the things that could have happened to Techno.