23

I apologize for how late I am, had a lot of stuff going on here 😭

Well-

Alexa play Loco by Itzy.

Get ready 👀

—————

Hyunjin had lied about going home, but Jisung was not exactly surprised as he found him snuggled with Jeongin in a couch, the younger still sniffling from time to time, head buried in the long haired neck as Seungmin smiled at them, talking about something as a hand rubbed the younger's leg comfortingly.

Minho had sobered up a bit, he still had almost no balance and Jisung had an arm hocked around his waist for support, but his eyes travelled less and his words made a bit more sense.

He ignored his phone twice, and Jisung couldn't quite read what the contact said, but the red heart in front of it kind of gave it away. He didn't bother to make him answer it, though.

"Why is Hyunjin-"

"Shush, if you talk too much you'll get lost again."

Minho rolled his eyes, tumbling.

"That makes no sense."

"It sure does to me.", Jisung held in his laughter, waving at Mario, who had just arrived, the older's eyes widening at the scene as he approached the pair.

"You're lying to me. I hate you."

"What the hell did he even take to be like this?"

The drunk guy pointed a finger at Jisung, turning to the Spanish one and sighed.

"He lied to me. I hate him."

"Sure you do, lied about what?"

"I-", he stopped, looking at the ceiling. "I can't remember."

Mario chuckled a bit, patting Jisung in his back.

"I'll go see if I get some action tonight. See you."

Jisung pretended to gag as he left.

"Straight people.", he scoffed, not realizing it had came out louder than he wanted to.

"You're not straight?"

Jisung could almost hear all the alcohol take a break in the older's system, the stability of his voice at the question was too much for the shorter to handle as he began walking, bringing Minho with him to the hallway, away from all the dancing bodies.

"Go to sleep."

"So you like guys? Or like, guys and girls? Or something else?"

Minho's eyes were wide and sparkling, as if it was the most interesting topic ever, but Jisung couldn't bear to look at him too long like that. He cleared up his throat, staring at the ground as they got to a quieter place.

"I... j-just guys."

Minho nodded eagerly.

"I don't think I'm straight too, but I never told anyone.", he giggled, leaving Jisung to go through the information alone.

Was he surprised? Not with the way the okder looked at his lips from time to time.

"I see."

"I don't like sex with my girlfriend.", Minho pouted, slipping an arm around Jisung's neck and giggling again as the shorter pulled him slightly against the wall to keep him up. "It's not that good, but I never tried with a guy or anything.", a hipcup as Jisung tried his best to not go crazy. "But I want to, when I break up with her, when I have the courage."

The shorter gulped, finally looking up and shivering as their faces were too close again, way after the safe zone.

"You want to break up with her?", it was a whisper, but his eyes lit up and Minho sobered up all of a sudden, his heart hammering his chest as he recalled all the words he had said in his mid drunken state, still clouded mind but decided body.

"Yeah.", he was breathtaking. Jisung was simply breathtaking. "I really do. I-I should feel bad about it but I don't... I don't think I ever liked her..."

"You should feel bad.", Jisung whispered back, as his eyes sinfully slipped down to the older's lips, a hand tugging his jacket, his stomach twirling as Minho cupped his waist, their bodies closer than ever.

The music back in the living room was slightly muffled, the hallway was almost empty, but neither of them cared about the ocasional couples passing by, looking for rooms.

"I should."

Minho's phone started ringing again, that familiar sound that made Jisung want to cry.

"You should... also get that. It's probably your girlfriend."

"What?", Minho caressed his back, their lips almost brushing.

"Y-your phone is ringing."

"Ah." For a second, Jisung thought the older was going to back away, take the phone and slip through his fingers again, but Minho held him stronger, looked him in the eyes and made him melt with the weirdest words ever. "Let it ring."

The next second, their lips finally met, after so much time begging for each other, they finally kissed.

Minho was gentle at colliding their lips, and even though the first kiss was soft and rushed, Jisung could feel the desire building up. It took them less than 5 seconds to kiss again. Minho gently swirling his tongue over Jisung's bottom lip and sighing into the kiss as he had permission to deepen it, taking every inch of the shorter's mouth as if it were a map he had to memorize.

Jisung's kiss was addicting.

Minho whimpered into the kiss and brought him even closer, if that was possible, bitting down on Jisung's lip and feeling the shorter let out a breathy moan, his arms finding the older's neck and using it as a support, the hallway growing smaller and smaller around them.

Minho disconnected their lips. He took out his phone that kept on ringing and messily turned it completely off, grabbing Jisung's hand and dragging him to the garden, throwing him to the wall and attacking his lips again.

That time was everything but soft, Jisung was in heaven, the roughness in Minho's kiss, demanding that Jisung submitted to him and let him make him feel good, the proximity and the desperate sounds they made, Jisung could give himself to that man without thinking twice.

Their tongues danced and their teeth clashed shamelessly, hands roaming in the slow motions of the kiss, feeling each other as if they were meant to be felt  since the beginning. Their mouths fit like a puzzle, but not in the cliche way. Their scents matched perfectly, but not as chocolate and strawberry. They felt perfectly imperfect, as if their fit just right because they weren't a match.

They felt wrong, but a good kind of wrong.

They felt forbidden, rare.

Just how they liked it.

—————

Heh I kinda like this chapter even though it's simple