(AU) Skit:Qwark's Grudge!

*One Day*

Ratchet:Ugh. Why does she have me do this? Shopping, really?

Clank:Because she knows you love her and the others?

Ratchet:True. Now let's see....

Qwark:Hey! You! Socket!

Ratchet:Huh? Oh no...

Clark:My, Qwark has fallen, hasn't he?

Qwark:Shut up, you overrated tin can! Thanks to you two and that Ricket girl, I got demoted so low that they kicked me off the rangers! Now I'm stuck doing cleanup on Aisle 9!

Ratchet:But this is Aisle 7...

Qwark:Not my point!!! My point is this is YOUR fault!

Clank:I do not see how. If my memory serves me well, you were along with us when we saved the dimensions from that alternate version of Nefarious.

Qwark:Yeah, but thanks to your furry buddy here, "other" stuff came up!

Clark:Uh...Ratchet?

Ratchet:Heh. It was some old stuff from Nefarious and Qwark's school days. Mainly Qwark being a total jerk to a then not so Nefarious....er....Nefarious.

Clank:Elaborate, if you will.

Ratchet:Qwark here bullied Nefarious every day. And because of that? We ended up with who we have now. So Nefarious's whole existence as a constant threat is all because of Captain Cleanup here.

Qwark:That was all doctored!

Clank:Well I'd apprecite it if you uploaded that information to me once we arrive back home.

Qwark:Home? Where? To your junk garage?

Ratchet:No. To my house with my girlfriends.

Qwark:WHAT?!? A LIAR LIKE YOU HAS A HAREM?!? I NEVER GOT A HAREM!! OR ANY OF THAT!! How dare you take away my dreams!! You'll pay for this, Socket--!

Manager:QWARK! There's a mess in the men's room! Get to it!

Qwark:*grumbles as he walks off*

Clank:Should we remind him of your name?

Ratchet:No. He knows it. And he hates it. Just how I like it. Now let's hurry up and get these items or else Rivet is going to clean US up.

Endie_287

Lurkerbelow

FilippoMasiero2

Craftfury

ShinGodzilla20

demetriusperry

CJT0696