Teen Parents(part-2)

Jisoo pov

It's been two months after we heard ab jennie's pregnant.Jennie and I are so happy that our parents accepted it and they all support as well as our bestfriend.

At first jennie has been stress and scare that ppl will judge her when she go to college.As expected we both have been going through a little bit hard.Esp her cause her baby bump is a little bit showing and ppl will look at her with judgement eyes and it gave her stress.But however we've through hard times and also ppl r shut their mouth of telling my baby jendukie .

jennie pov.

Now i'm lying on the bed and jisoo is showering rn.I feel so tired .Tdy is a crazy day. Since at school i've been craving for oreo and bread and tuna.Well!my craving r crazy tho.As a pregnant woman i can accept it.As soon as arrive from college jisoo went to the kitchen and made my me foods which i've been craving foods.I'm so lucky t have jisoo.(oh gosh why am i crying)..As u see idk why i'm crying.

i fell asleep why thinking ab jisoo and crying.then i notice
something soft on my forehead.When i open my eyes i found my love kiss ny forehead.

HY.chu what u doing?"i asked jisoo"
Oh!i'm sry..i jist want to kiss u baby.Sry for disturbing."she told me " it's k baby!i'm excited for tmr"i told jisoo with my worried voice".

since tmr is saturday we decide to check our baby.

i'm rlly excited too but don't worry our baby will be fine "she told me and hold my hand"Idk why this such thing from her make me wash all my worried.Oh gosh im deeply in love with her.

u're right .i shouldn't be worry"i told her and kissed her cheek and hug her tightly"let sleep baby."i said"I love u

Good night baby.I love both of u"she kissed my forehead and we finally feel asleep"

The next morning

As i sit. i can't stop bouncing my leg and my hand r shaking.I yhink i've never been thos nervous in my life.

Jisoo you need to calm down before I send you back to the car "jennie said" everything is going to be fine" she softly told me and hold my hand "cause of my nervousness I can't speak but I just nodded it.

After a few minute we went to the room and i'm sitting beside my jennie who is lying on the bed.

"How have u been feeling?"the doctor asked."I've been doing well but nauseous in the morining"jennie said "Okay so shall we check "the doctor asked." we both nodded.'

"oh look here is ur baby"the doctor show." Suddenly my tears fell down"jisoo

"It's a little blob but i feel in love already "jennie said" suddenly my tear drip on jennie's face."hy why r u crying love"jennie asked while wiping my tears" idk it's just so emotional and i'm so happy"jisoo said

"Umm doc when can we know the baby gender"jisoo asked"U'll know when it's 4 months."doc said "Ty doc"jenni said

After we have checked we went to the restaurant to have lunch with chaeyoung and lisa.

At restaurant.

Jennie pov.

me and jisoo r sitting and waiting  for the girls .Jisoo keep looking at the ultrasound and keep smiling.

"We're gonna be parents Jen"jisoo said with teary eyes"..yes we're .

"It's so small but how can I love smth so small so much"jisoo cried "idk baby ,I don't rlly know but I'm deeply in love with this little" I said as I wipe her tear.

Our moments was cut off my Lisa and chaeyoung.

"Hy unnie why r u crying?"chaeyoung ask
"Is it because jennie didn't buy chicken unnie"Lisa said..."I glare her and chaeyoung is chuckle 🤭 beside.