Chapter 27: Cameron.

∻Matthew∻

I haven't see Zoey in a while since three days, I decided to give her space. Plus she got out not too long ago, she's probably gonna want some space. I don't know where she is at the moment so I'm just doing my work like finding some colleges to apply for. I began looking when I heard a car, I looked out the window to find Zoey getting out. She looked awful, like her head was bandaged, it was horrible for her to drive over here.

I felt my anger build up why the fuck would her family let her drive home that's fucking stupid. I slammed my fist on my desk and walked out of my room. I saw Bella practicing on her dances, I walked out of my house and stomped my way to Zoe's house. I got there and barged in the house, I ran to Zoey's room and she was laying on her bed.

"Zo why the actual fuck did you fucking drive here? I could have picked you up you know instead of risking your damn fucking life on you drive the fuck home." I gritted my teeth.

"I'm really not in the mood to talk Matthew" she shook her head slowly.

"well you were in the mood to drive now you're not in the mood to talk what the fuck Zoey?" I scoffed.

She looked at me and frowned "what went up your ass?" She asked

"don't fucking say that to me. I'm trying to help" I shook my head.

"with what? Making my head hurt yea it's definitely working so stop" she sighed.

"no because someone was too fucking lazy to text me so I can pick you up. I didn't have anything to do and I would have cleared everything up just to spend time with you" I sighed.

"what if I want to be alone I don't want to spend time with anyone. You are acting like a asshole go home Matt" she groaned.

"I'm acting like an asshole? What the fuck do you think I am? I'm obviously trying to protect you fucking ass and I'm the asshole? What the actual fuck!" I yelled.

"Why are you yelling you dumbass?" She asked

"you know what clean your bitchy attitude because I don't fucking like it" I shook my head

"get out matt!" she yelled.

"why are you yelling?" I asked

"GET OUT" she screamed I looked at her and sighed

"this argument is over" I nodded.

"thanks for making my head hurts more than it use to" she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry" I sighed

"now you apologize?" She asked

"I'm done arguing Zo" I sighed.

"oh now you wanna stop" she chuckled

"this argument is done zoey" I groaned.

"why did you start it in the first place?" She asked

"I'm not gonna argue with you anymore" I shook my head.

"Fine" she rolled her eyes I walked up to her and kissed her forehead gently.

I saw the door swing and saw Alex standing there

"matt can you do me a huge favor?" He asked

"Uh sure what's up" I nodded

"well story short cameron is in jail and we need to bail him out" Alex sighed.

"WHAT" zoey yelled

"shh it's okay I'll get him" I nodded and winced in pain.

"okay just be careful" she smiled

"I will babe" I nodded and pecked her lips.

I walked out and Alex followed me, this guy is literally looks like a rebel or something that just popped up out of nowhere. We got in the car and drove off

"why is he in jail?" I asked.

"they just said he was disrespectful to people around him" Alex shrugged.

I nodded and looked forward, that's unlike him.

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾
So yea oh gosh cameron went to jail that is so UNLIKE him. like whaaaaa. It was like for vandalism or something. Anyways I haven't been updating lately because I don't really know what to write for this chapter. Next chapter is gonna get a little intense so be ready. Also I made a story idea book if you guys need help making a story plot I'll be glad to help you. So yea hope you liked this chapter even though it was boring I apologize. So yea lots of love to all and bye. ✌️💙
🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾