Chapter 3: Meeting .......

Someone called and it was...
"Why did you call?""I was just gonna..." *beep beep*(sound of phone when you hung up)"Why did he hung up? Nevermind I'll just prepare myself." Oh I forgot it was...
.........
.........
.........
.........
.........
.........
It was Jr., yup he called again and I dont know why. Well atleast i'm already prepared. I went to the cafe and saw all of them there and I think they are just waiting for me. We ordered some foods and drinks and we had a long busy chat with each other, but I suddenly realized that Jr. was not smiling or having fun just listening to the conversation "You Okay?" I asked "Stay here when they are all gone" he said coldly, while saying 'they' he pointed to our friends "K". When they were gone "What Now?" I asked
I'll just write the conversation because i'm so lazy.

Jr.: I wanna tell you something......
Bomi: Tell it now.
Jr.: I Li--*phone ringtone*
He was interupted by a sudden phone call. While he was talking on the phone, I got a text message from Hayoung telling me to meet her at her house, I didn't bothered texting back. After Jr. talking to his phone we continued our conversation, but he said he has to go for an emergency so I didn't mind. I went outside the cafe and went home. I prepared my self for meeting Hayoung. I arrived at Hayoung's place and pressed the door bell, then I saw Hayoung walking towards the gate and opened it. When the gate was opened, I went inside and saw Eunji too. We had fun talk and after the chitchats, Hayoung has to excuse herself to get the snacks. While Hayoung was gone Eunji and I talked about the upcoming birthday of Hayoung, we were planning for a surprise party for her. Hayoung came with the snacks, " This is delicious" I said while munching the cookies. After our snacks, we talked to each other again then after that me amd Eunji went home.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry if this is short and I'm also sorry if you waited for the update. I cannot promise to update fast but I promise that I will still update. Sorry again...

Love Yah All!!❤