Summer Collins

Enjoy!

Summer Collins
I was another day of school and I hate it. Don't get me wrong, school is nice but the teachers, well not nice at all. My name is Summer Collins. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am best friends with Hazel Lasveque (Am I right?) in school.

The first day I neet her, she was at her locker mumbling something like "Great! All of them get to go to highschool while I am stuck in middleschool. I am like fifty years older then them you know."

I looked at the cinammon coloured hair African girl who had golden eyes. "What are you talking about? I asked her. She looked shock. "N-nothing." She said. "Well, hi my name is Summer." I said while taking my hand out. She took my hand and smiled "Hazel."

So now we are good friends. We are just normal students in school but Hazel always get bullied by this guy in our school. His name is Tristan, the school biggest bully.

So one day, it was a week since Hazel had been in our school, we were walking down the hallway going for Greek class. Oh yeah, the Greek gods revealed themselves like last week. So we have Greek class now.

Suddenly the school bully, Tristan slammed her onto a locker. "Hey twerp! Where your momma? She's dead! Dead because you killed her." screamed Tristan in her face. Normally Hazel would just wait until he finish taunting her but today she had a really strong dark aura around here.

"Let me go, Tristan." said Hazel in a deadly calm voice which give me the chills and I swear I saw Tristan shiver.

"What? What will you do to me? Your dad is probably so scared that you will kill him that he ran away." He continued taunting. Hazel was now grimacing. He looked at him in the eye and jewels which were as sharp as knives started popping around him and pointed at him.

Tristan hurried and let go of her but the jewels were still.pointed at him. Suddenly a no rang out and Hazel turned around. All jewels dropoed and Tristan sighed in relief. As fir Hazel, she smiled and ran towards a Asian guy who looked like an oversized teddy bear. Beside him was a goth boy or emo kid. He had onyx eyes and raven black hair. Dang he is hot.

"Frank!" She shouted.

"Jewel girl!" The guy called Frank smiled at her while opening his arns for her. Hazel ran into him and gave him a passionate kiss.

"The loner girl has a boyfriend!" someone shrieked.

"Yes. And what is with your armour Frank?" Hazel asked.

"Dad blessing again. Oh and Nico said that your uncle wants to meet us." answered Frank.

Hazel turned to the emo guy beside her. "What do you mean my uncle? He is your uncle too okay?"

"Fine." The emo kid mumbled. "Can we go get Will now? I miss him." He asked.

Hazel nodded but then stop. "Wait I want to finish killing one guy first." She said.

All the students gasped while Frank and Nico nodded. Hazel walked to Tristan and shoved him to the wall. "You can say anything to me but leave my family alone or my dad will punsish you severly when you die." She hissed at him.

"I think Mrs. O'Leary would love him as a snack though." The emo kid suddenly said. "So you are the kid who bullied my sister huh?"

Tristan whimpered. Frank then walked to him, cracking his knuckle and hit him hard in the gut. "That is for bullying my girlfriend." Tristan howled in pain. Hazel turned to me.

"Sorry Summer. Let me introduce you to my brother, Nico. He is my half brother. And Frank Zhang, my wonderful boyfriend. I have to go now. So bye."

And she dissolved in the shadows with the two guys and I never saw her again.