72

As soon as that, he felt the collar of the cardigan was wet. And Tae was silently crying.

He sighed, he felt hurt knowing that Tae was hurting again.

‘If you only chose me, then u would never cry.’ Bogum thought. But was so wrong to think that Tae will ever love him back.—

“I miss him...” Tae murmured, he did not know that his words were piercing Bogum’s heart.

But Bogum can’t do anything but to comfort him.

They arrived at Bogum’s house, in which Tae was temporarily living in too, there are people, and they’re drinking, and having fun.—

Well, its Christmas. Its their tradition.

“I want to eat.” Tae cried as soon as Bogum put him down. The amount of delicious food on the table was making him hungry.

“You didn’t have dinner yet, didn’t you?” Bogum asked, and Tae nodded.—

“Okay, lets eat for now.” They went to the celebration and people started greeting them since they’re just their neighbors.

Bogum avoided long conversations with them since he wanted to give Taehyung some comfort.

He’s eating quietly, but he looks so hungry.—

To the point that he already had three rounds of eating.

Bogum was just having fun watching him. He think its cute that everytime Tae stuffs food in his mouth, his cheeks are puffing out.

Bogum grabbed a beer, but only for him. He can’t let Tae drink.—

But he gave a juice for Taehyung, a strawberry juice to be exact. He knew its his comfort food.

“I love strawberries, its not even funny.” Tae muttered as he drank his cup of juice.

Bogum chuckled, Tae looks cute for him today. “Are cheering up yourself?”—

As soon as that, Tae burst in tears. He was sobbing like kid that people are looking at them already.

“Hey, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to!” Bogum was panicking but he tried to sound gentle so he won’t scare Tae.

“Why d-didn’t he c-come?” Tae said in between his cries.—

“H-he said just 1 week r-right? He said he’ll come back, he p-promised me!” Tae’s sobs were getting louder.

“Hey, hey, calm down okay? Its gonna be fine.” Bogum comforted him.

Tae grabbed the cup to drink his juice. But he was surprised at the taste.—

He made a face out of the taste, “B-Bitter? This isn’t m-my juice...” Tae said.

And with that, Bogum knew he fucked up. Because Tae grabbed his cup of beer instead of his juice its the cups have the same color.

“Shit, its my beer.”—

Tae can feel his throat burning, even his upper body. Its really hot, its his first time drinking beer.

“I-I want more.” He said as he tried to reach for the bottle of beer. But Bogum grabbed the beer away even before he touches it.

“No! You can’t drink!” He said.—

“Drink your juice instead, it can help take the burning feeling away.” He gave him his juice but Tae was too stubborn for that.

“No! I want to drink alcohol, if you stop me i’ll cut your dick.” Bogum was taken aback by his words.

He didn’t know if he’ll laugh or be scared.—

Bogum cursed himseld for being so careless, he should’ve not drank beer while Tae was here.

And now, Tae has drank another cup of beer. “This shit is really amazing.” He said.

He poured another glass, until another, until Bogum had enough.—

“You had four glasses already, it’s enough. Look at you, you’re dizzy.” Tae’s face was flushed red, and he really looked dizzy.

Or maybe he’s drunk already.

“I can see the knife. I swear I’ll cut your elephant.”

“Tae I’ll cut your elephant too fuck you.”.

Tae laughed, and Bogum didn’t know whats funny.

“Do you know spongebob?” Tae asked out of nowhere.

Bogum raised a brow at the very unfamiliar name. “Sponge what?” He asked.

Tae gasped, and pointed a finger at him. “YOU DON’T SPONGEBOB?! HOW DARE YOU?!”—

Bogum was startled. He has no idea about what the fuck is a spongebob.

“FOR YOUR INFORMATION—“ Bogum stuffed a strawberry into Tae’s mouth to stop him from speaking.

He carried him in his arms to get him to sleep. Captain is gonna kill him.—

Well, you see, Captain can never feel relieved without leaving someone to look after Tae.

And even though he knew that Bogum liked Tae, he used those feelings to make sure that Bogum will protect him no matter what.

And he trusts him, and Bogum didn’t want to break it.—

“You disrespectful minion!” Tae cried as soon as he chewed the strawberry.

“And you’re so bad for not knowing spongebob! He’s the first love of my life.” Tae smiled to himself.

Bogum felt weird. Whats so special with that spongebob?—

Tae was now in his bed, and Bogum was preparing some hot meal for him to lessen the alcohol in his body.

“I miss the internet...my instagram is probably flop now. Omygod, I’m not famous anymore.”

Tae cried to himself. And Bogum felt even weird at the words.—

“What is an ins..insta..instagram?” He asked but Tae just laughed.

“Its a damn app idiot. Do you know Billie Eilish? I heard she’s nominated in the Grammys! Omygod she deserves those trophies so much!”

Bogum went loading for a second, until he’ve had enough.—

“Taehyung...I don’t understand your language.” He said.

But maybe, his doubts and instincts were right.

He sat on the bed beside him, and looked at him straight in the eye.

“Tell me the truth, are you from the future?”

(ill try my best go published many parts today)