Roomates

Leo's POV~ Anyways today was my second day on campus. I moved into my dorm yesterday morning and thank god i didn't have a roommate, but until today, that is.Apparently there was a new student moving in today and my dorm was the only dorm available. How fortunate for me ( note the sarcasm) Me and my bestfriend Lucas were walking towards his room. 'So what classes do you have tomorrow?' Those words snapped me out of my deep thoughts, I looked at my schedule and said 'Psych 101, Intro to theater,Computer Science, Creative Writing and Economics' 'dude we got the same classes' lucas exclaimed like a little kid.

{Lucas}

After talking to Lucas for what seemed like five hours, I went to my dorm to meet my roommate

After talking to Lucas for what seemed like five hours, I went to my dorm to meet my roommate. When I entered I saw the same hot girl from earlier, she laid there on her bed scrolling on tiktok. She didn't hear me enter so I watched her until she finally looked up at me.

~Audreys P.O.V~

I was so bored that i just took my phone and scrolled on tik tok, then suddenly i felt a pair of eyes on me again, i looked up to see the greek god that i'd seen earlier, he looked over me with a smirk plastered on his face.I stumbled on the floor and picked myself up off the floor and he finally spoke. 'Hi i'm Leonard, but my friends call me leo, but u can call me daddy' he said with that smirk on his face,I blush at his words. 'H-HI im A-audrey' i stuttered and i felt like to bury myself six feet under.(Why was i stuttering???) He chuckled and made his way to his side of the room. He took off his shirt to show his rock hard abs. I stared at the heavenly view in front of me.i was snapped out of my thought when he cleared his throat and said 'My eyes are up here' i blushed from the embarrassment.

He then left the room, and headed to the showers i guessed cause he had his towel with him.About 20 minutes later he came back with his hair soaking wet and dripping on the floor, and his grey sweatpants hung dangerously low showing his v-line, I bit my bottom lip at the captivating body in front of me. Then he finally spoke up and said 'Like what you see' i rolled my eyes and went back to my phone.

~Leo's P.O.V~ I caught her staring at me for the third time today, she bit her lips wanting me and it made me hard. As much as i like to see her checking me out, i spoke up 'Like what you see' she rolled her eyes and went back on her phone. 'Don't roll your eyes at me unless you want them rolling further back' she gave me a look at me as though i was crazy, she probably thought i am crazy cause she only met me today.But i felt like i knew her for years.

Sorry for the short paragraphs, I'll do another tonight, or tomorrow !!!