Why am i jealous??

~Audrey's P.O.V~ I woke up at an ungodly hour, the sunrise shun in my eyes blinding me, Leo was still in bed lightly snoring, damn he look so cute when he's asleep( why was I thinking about him in that way)anyway I got up and left the room to go in the shower .After thirty minute shower I got out and headed back to the dorm. I was infuriated at the sight infront of my eyes and I didn't know why. I saw a girl sitting on leo's bed on her phone.She finally looked up at me and she smiled widely. 'Hi I am Richelle Hernandez' and then it hit me its his sister. I sighed from relief, and she unexpectedly hug me.Then Leo walked back into the room and saw us hugging. He got mad and said 'she's mine back off' his I was not an object, and he didn't own me. Anyway I was still in my towel and I had to get change for my first class. They both left cause they had classes to.
I got dressed in a long sleeve crop top and a hot pink baggy pants, with the words 'baby girl'.

{Her clothes}

~Leo's Pov~'She's mine back off' I said shouted Audrey gave me a look as tho I was crazy, why was I obsessed with this girl

~Leo's Pov~
'She's mine back off' I said shouted Audrey gave me a look as tho I was crazy, why was I obsessed with this girl. I only met her yesterday. I wished she had felt the same way cause I love her (wtf is wrong with me I'm moving way to fast)I sat done in my Physics class where the teacher was now about to start 'take a seat please' he said to me,I took my seat and about twenty minutes into the class the teachers words were interrupted by the doors of the classroom open to see a slightly embarrassed Audrey.

~Audreys Pov~
'Why are you so late to class miss....' As he waited for my name. 'Audrey I'm Audrey' I said shakily he pointed to the only seat in the class left, and guess who was right next to it.Leo of course he smirked as he saw sat next to him I wanted to smack that smirk off his face sooooo bad.but I couldnt.As the class was over I made my way to the dorm.When I went into the door their were two masculine men in the room in black suits. One of the guys pulled out a gun a and pointed it at me 'where is he' he asked me.At this point I was confused and frightened 'w-Who?' 'dont play dumb with me as the man pointing the gun pressed it against my temple......

~Authors note~
Hey guys please don't forget to vote and please share with as many as your friends as you can.If their are any errors in the story that u guys saw please comment I will fix them.Also yes I am leaving u with a cliffhanger🙈💖