He practically was my textbook!

Im not the kind of girl to have relationship with anyone other than my textbook but this was different, he practically was my textbook!

My name is Tara and i'm 17 (18 in three months). I'm a bit of a loner sometimes because my only friend goes to a different school (because I just transfered) it's been my first week back and I am already in trouble, but not the kind of trouble where I dont hand in my homework. Different, more serious trouble. Sleeping with my Science teacher trouble! If anyone finds out I will be expelled and he will loose his job! I really like him and he is so sweet and we really enjoy spending time together but I don't want anything to happen to him or me! If he wasn't my teacher would be fine, he is 22 and I am 17.

-Bell Rings-

"Okay class make sure your asignments are in on Tuesday." Says Mr. Lawler (Jacob)   

"Tara can I talk you for a minute?" 

I walk over slow enough so that the last person has left the class before I get to Mr. Lawlers desk. 

"Do you want to meet up at my apartment after school?" He asks

"Sure, What time?" I reply

"Seven?" 

"Sure"

When I get back from school I tell my Mum that I am going to a movie with my friends and she says "Ok, but be back before 9 because it is a school night!" God, I cant wait until I am eighteen and I can decide when I want to come home. I am almost an adult and she still doesn't trust me to come home at a reasonable hour, UNBELIEVABLE!

I go up to my room and do my homework while thinking about what I am going to where tonight at Jacob's. Which then leads to me thinking about Jacob and his dreamy eyes and smooth, deep voice! And how, when he speaks it sounds like melted chocolate and how I just want to undo........

Snap out of it Tara! I really have to stop daydreaming about him! 

I put a sexy black dress in my bag and throw on my jeans and a t-shirt. I dont want my Mum to get suspicious! If she saw me in a dress going to the movies with my friends she would start asking questions and thats not good!

I grab some money and head out the door to the bus stop. When I get to Jacobs apartment block I go into the Public bathrooms and get changed. 

I knock on his door and he opens it.- His apartment is small and cosy and never messy. 

I walk in and put my bag on the floor.

"Wow" 

Thats all he has to say for me to smile and blush! He walks over and places his hand gently on my face and slowly our lips touch. 

He pulls away and says " Thai or Chinese?" 

I  am slightly confused at the question and then I realize what he means "Thai all the way,there is a new take away up the road and its delicious. 

He smiles and grabs his phone and calls the Chinese!