𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐌 // 𝐅

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

        "SO... KATS, HOW'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IN THAT UA, I RECALL THE NAME?" The girl who laid on the white sheeted bed of the quirk facility gently asks. her eyes were wrapped with cloth (oh my gosh. Gojo 2.0) while her arms and legs were chained up. Katsuki didn't like to see his best friend in this state every time he visits her. It hurts him to the point he couldn't even visit her anymore without shredding tears when he sees her in his sight... It just makes him want to burn/explode the whole facility down and take her away where she could be free, be a human like she always wanted too.

"It was ok I guess..." the red eyes gently squeezed her left hand that's chained up, "That Deku I told you about beat me on a ball throw"

she giggled, "Kats we talked about this over and over again. You - Can't be good with everything and everyone that revolve around you. So don't get too cocky" Katsuki joined her sentence.

"I know Y/n... But enough about me, how about you? Did those good for nothing bas-"

"I'm doing great!" she cut him off from anything that's unpleasant to hear. "Quirk tests here and there, nothing new really"

He frowned.

"Just how much longer?" he thought aloud.

"Huh?"

"Just how long will you stay as a prisoner in this shitty place?!"