𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐌 // 𝐌

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                     KATSUKI SAT ON THE SEAT. He saw the whole town from above the ferris wheel.

Of only you're here with me.

Little did he know. A female sat in front of him with a smile of joy looking outside the glass. She was in awe of the view. So this is the feeling of riding the ferris wheel, huh?

A tear ran down Katsuki's cheeks. "Why did you have to fucking keep it? Why? Was I not strong enough to- to help you? Was I not fucking enough?"

The dead girl started at him with a saddened expression.

"If only... If only I can turn back time and stop this goddamn accident from happening to you. You were my favorite person. You were the only one who gave me strength that I needed. You were my Hero... And you will always be those to me..." he sobbed.

"I love you Katsuki... I'm sorry... and thank you... For everything..."

She leaned closer to him and touched his cheeks with tears.

Katsuki though, felt cold all of a sudden but ignored it and continued to sob.

"I love you... I love you so fucking much"

She smiled softly before her hands were starting to completely vanish. "I love you too" Her legs started to as well. "Kats..." then the rest of her.

"And my feeling will never change"

And finally... She was gone completely...

That they were meant to be, just not meant to last...