Chapter 7

Gahyeon POV

I was going to get Sua and Siyeon so we could start drinking but I saw them kissing so I just turned around and headed back to everyone with a smirk on my face.

Jiu:Now let's have a toast to the greatest comeback ever! We started everything tomorrow.

Everyone:Cheers!!!!

We started drinking and laughing while talking. I still couldn't believe that Sua and Siyeon was kissing without telling the members that they are together. I still remember the promise they did. They just need to get together. I got up and went to sit down and Dami's lap. Handong sat down on my lap causing me to blush.

Yoohyeon:Did you all know that Jiu and I was called "Vampire Couples and Rich married lesbians"? Crazy right?

Dami:Do you think you have feelings for Jiu?

Yoohyeon:Of course I do. Jiu is a perfect person to date. I love people and thats what matters. Right babe?

Jiu:Of course my adorable puppy.

Gahyeon:Wasnt excepting that. So Siyeon are you dating now.

Siyeon(Drinks more):No. My ex Kim ruin dating for me. She used me cheated on me every chance she got. I'm tired of females using me for fucking money or sex.

Handong:Maybe you found the one and don't know if because your so caught up on the pass you can't even see you have a amazing woman waiting for you.

Sua(Comes back with more drinks):What I miss?

Jiu:Nothing serious great timing.

Gahyeon:Ani Unnie Siyeon-unnie thinks shes better off being single because shes tired of females cheating on him.

Sua:Don't give up Siyeon-ssi you just havent met your soulmate yet.

Siyeon:I don't believe that boring shit. (Drinks more)

Jiu:Siyeon chill on drinking.

Handong:Ani. Today is our last night being free from working we must get drunk get a hangover then after we are all sober up we can focus on music.

Sua(Cheers to Handong and drinks):Yes I agree on that.

All of us was drinking and laughing at each other. After we cleaned up we all headed back inside and got ready to go to bed but I couldn't help myself and listened to Suayeon door.

Sua:Really Siyeon?!?! So all the kisses the makeout the sex meant nothing to you?!?! What am I your booty call?!? Your sex slave?!?!

Siyeon:No Sua. That mean a lot to me. I'm just not use to someone loving and for me. I'm not the type to show my live but I try to. You know that very well. You mean the world to me. I'll always protect you. I meant that promise Sua. You mine now and they will know once I'm ready. Once we go into the spotlight you know we will be shipped with other people. If we came out others might support us others may not. Just please give me time. I know the others want us together but ik just not ready.

Sua(Smiling):Ill be here when you get ready baby (wraps arms around Siyeon neck)

Siyeon:Should we really be doing this while drunk?

Sua:Mhm yes we are.

Siyeon:You asked for it.

Sua(Softly moaning):...

Gahyeon(Runs from the door):I've seen amd heard too much.

Handong(Graps Gahyeon and pins are against the wall): What was you doing by Unnies room?

Gahyeon:Spying to see if they was going to you know. Which they are?

Handong:Why are you in there private business?

Gahyeon:Sorry unnie (blushing)

Handong:You need to be a taught a lesson my baby fox.

Gahyeon(blushing):N-no please.

Dami:What's going on why both of you not in the bed in my room already?

Handong:Gahyeon here was spying on Sua and Siyeon unnie so i thought she needed to be taught a lesson.

Dami:With out me? Both of you in the room now. No back talk. (Points to the room)

Handong:B-but Dami i w-

Dami(Sexually chokes Gahyeon and Handong):Room now. (Lets them go and walks to the room)

Handong:Sometimes I wish Dami would just risk it all.

Gahyeon:Me too unnie me too.

(Jius Room)

Jiu got out the shower and laid on the bed as Yoohyeon went and took a shower. After the shower Yoohyeon got into bed and just looked at Jiu who was only wearing boxers and a sports bra. Yoohyeon was only in black lingerie. Jiu couldn't help but to stare at Yoohyeon who was scrolling on her phone. Jiu smirked and started scrolling on her phone and taking pictures to make it seem like she was sending it to another girl. Yoohyeon glared at Jiu and stared at her phone. Yoohyeon phone got a notification from Snapchat "Daddy🥵🥴😈" sent you a picture. Yoohyeon opened to see Jiu picture with a caption "Are done staring at my phone babe? Yk I just want u n only u" Yoohyeon face turned red and sent a blush emoji to Jiu. Jiu chuckled and replied with a pic saying "R u going to stop playing games and come give me some hickies or keep texting me" Yoohyeon chuckled and replied with a smirk emoji. She put her phone down and climbed into Jiu lap before slowly removing Jiu phone out her hand. Jiu looked up at Yoohyeon but Yoohyeon went to suck Jiu neck leaving hickies.

The next day.

I woke up on top of Dami and Handong. I blushed but had a serious hungover. I went and took the pills Jiu gave me for headaches and headed downstairs to get the breakfast food I ordered. I was walking to the door until I see Sua walking inside with the food. I helped her and started to set everything up not having eye contact. Sua could tell something was off and looked at me and made me face her.

Sua:You have something on you mind?

Gahyeon:No unnie.

Sua:So it was you by Siyeon and I door last night and don't lie. You saw us kiss as well didn't you?

Gahyeon:I just don't like that your hiding it from everyone.

Sua:Im not Siyeon is. Shes jot ready yet which I understand that. Not everyone is always supportive Gahyeonie.

Gahyeon:Ne i know but still.

Sua:Please Gahyeonie. Give Siyeon time and I promise we can be a family again. I know you want both of your parents to get together and I'm working on making Siyeon and I official but that will take time. I promise.

Gahyeon:Ne Eomma i believe you. Now let's go wake them up and get started we have a long A way ahead.

Sua:Ne let's go get them.