Chapter 19 pt1

Months went pass after the incident. Two months to be honest. I haven't been around anyone at all. Ive been busy at the office and dreamcatcher I haven't had enough private time. Today is Sua birthday and I'm not even mentally stable like she is. I just started typing on my computer until a call came in saying I hate a visitor. I invited the person up and took a sip from my coffee Sua made me. I softly smiled and kept working until a hand pusjed my laptop down. I looked up and Sua sat down on lap and made me look at her.

Sua:I havent been able too see my boyfriend in so long its getting so lonely (hugs Siyeon) I missed you so much. The best is cold without you.

Siyeon:You don't understand how much I miss you more baby (hugs Sua then leans head on Sua) I've been trying to making time really I promise.

Sua(plays with Siyeon Hair):Thats why I'm here. So we can have time together.

Siyeon:Or did you miss the thing in my pants?

Sua:I missed both but I missed you more. I missed you cuddling with me while we fall asleep. Your always here. I know you can make your own schedule and let your men do your work. I know they did a lot but I need you more then anything. (Grips on Siyeon shirt) and I hate using my fingers.

Siyeon:You can always facetime me baby. Ill answer.

Sua:Babe I just said my fingers are a no go.

Siyeon:I know baby but that will have t- you been masturbating without my permission?!?!

Sua:You havent been home babe.

Siyeon:So you have?

Sua:Babe im sorry. Please you know my sex drive got high after being with you. Just seeing you drives me crazy.

Siyeon(looks at Sua):You feel it don't you?

Sua:Yes why do you think I'm gripping on your shirt baby.

Front desk:Mr.Lee Mr.Jeon is here to see you.

Sua:Send him up.

Front Desk:E-excuse me?

Siyeon:Send him up please thank you.

Sua:Well that was rude.

Siyeon:Baby they only answer to my command.

Sua(sits on the desk):But you say I'm your wife. They should respect me too.

Siyeon(starts kissing Sua neck):You look beautiful baby.

Sua:Thank you baby. Only for you.

Siyeon(leaves a hickey on Suas neck):Mmm you taste good too.

Sua:Mmm babe. What is going on with you? Your turning me on and your son is on his way up here. (Grips on Siyeon shirt)

Siyeon:You gripping on my shirt and sitting on my desk. You look so good. When you first walked in here I wanted to pound you the second you walked in. This urge this craving. Its driving me crazy that I'm not inside you.

Sua(turning red):You had some of my coffee didn't you?

Siyeon:Ne! Wae?

Sua:I mightve added something in it. I didn't think it would work though.

Siyeon:Babe im all ready horny 24/7