[EZIO AUDITORE AND LEONARDO DA VINCI DRABBLE]

Prompt: "But I can't draw!"

Word count: 387

Ezio had just made a huge mistake. He had told Leonardo da Vinci, the finest painter in all of Italy, that you think you can't draw - which Leo didn't agree to believe. And now Leo was rummaging through his art supplies and you were standing in the middle of his atelier, watching him with a slightly nervous feeling.

"Leo, really, it's okay, I don't even like drawing." you insisted, but Leo just shook his head as he turned to you with the biggest smile on his face.

"Give it a try." he encouraged you as he placed one of his finest pencils in your hand and proceeded to shove a drawing board in front of you.

"But I can't draw! Leo please, I'm just going to ruin your pencils, these cost a fortune." you pleaded and Leo turned to look at you with furrowed brows.

He sighed. "Fine, I won't force you to draw, but it would make me happy if you tried."

His disappointed tone of voice made you give up and you beckoned Leo to you. "Okay then... but just this once, okay? And I need some paper with this board..."

Leo's eyes lit up again and he reminded you of a little boy for a bit. It made you chuckle and Leo handed you a piece of paper to rest against the wooden board.

You sighed and closed your eyes, as you raised your gaze to look at your best friends. "Okay guys, just... please don't stare at me while I draw... I'm already nervous."

"I won't even glance at you", Ezio assured and Leo nodded in agreement.

"Yes, artists need peace with their work."

And you smiled as they went to another room, and you were left alone with your supplies, thinking about what you should draw. And your thoughts came across a little boy feeding the pigeons every morning at the front of your house - and so you started to sketch your first masterpiece. And you promised to yourself that you'd try to draw it properly, not in a hurry. Leo had trusted you with one of his favorite pens, and you would draw as good as you could with it.

After all, it was the least you could do for Leo and Ezio - they were your best friends.