14 marriage?

The next day I had to go to the office early. JJ is on sick leave for today because I suggested it to her. She had barely slept and was tired of her nerves. Today was the monthly case meeting. I was sorting the files in my office when there was a knock on the door. Of course it was Rossi. I sent him to JJ when I left.

"Please close the door behind you."

He did that too. He sat on the chair in front of me. I could tell from his look that I should start talking.

"Thanks for taking care of her! What did she tell you?"

"You haven't talked to her yet?"

He looked at me in shock.

"Somehow yes, but I didn't come back until the evening and she wasn't quite in the condition to have a proper conversation. Of course I told her that I would forgive her and that I would never leave again."

"Then you probably came shortly after I left. I know she made the mistake, but she really suffered. You should get rid of the problem."

"You're right, I'll do that. After the case discussion ..."

"If you skip the case discussion, nobody will hold it against you. I'll just tell the others that you have to see JJ because she is sick."

"Would you do this for us?"

"I would do anything for you!"

I laughed at him.

"Thanks Dave!"

I gave him a tight squeeze before leaving the office.

-

When I drove into the yard, I saw a strange car in front of the door. Then I saw her. Johanna. She stood at the front door and discussed excitedly with JJ. I got maddened and got out of the car. I walked quickly towards the front door. Johanna turned to me and I gave her a hard slap in the face. She went straight to the ground. Have a big mouth, but can't take anything.

"Oh god, Emily!"

JJ looked at me startled and Johanna put her hands to her nose. I definitely broke it. Violence is the last resort for me, but this whore really overdid it.

"Are you mentally so retarded that you don't understand when you get dumped?"

I saw JJ laughing next to me and Johanna grabbed a chair to stand up again. Even she laughed.

"I have to give your girlfriend one thing, she really has a good punch!"

Her nose was bleeding a lot, but she didn't think that was so bad.

"I advise you to get out of here and it would be best if you never show up again!"

I stayed serious. It was important to show her that I have no problem striking again.

"She is definitely the top!"

I grabbed the collar of her coat and pressed her against the porch fence.

"If you don't leave immediately, I'll break more than just your nose!"

"Okay princess, I'm going!"

I let go of her and she staggered towards her car. After she drove away, I step up to JJ. Her laughter was hard to miss and I had to laugh right away. I fell on her neck and kissed her passionately.

"I love you so much, Emily!"

I held her tightly in my arms and never wanted to let go of her.

"I love you too, JJ. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, no matter how many Johannas show up here!"

I brushed a strand of her off her pretty face. She lay her hands on my neck and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Then marry me Emily Prentiss!"

"What!?"