Chapter 2

~Ariana's P.O.V~

We were sitting in the limo on our way to our apartments. I was sitting between Harry and Louis. I decided to check my phone.

So i took out my phone and there was one missed call. It was from my mom. She probably called when we were on the plane. I'll just call her later.

All of a sudden Louis grabs my phone out of my hands. "Louis give back my phone!" I whined.

"Wait, I'm doing something!" Louis yelled back. I wonder what he was doing. Ehh whatever.

Louis finally gave back my phone. "What did you do with it?" I asked him. "Oh I just put our phone numbers in it!" Louis said while smiling.

I giggled a bit and looked at what he wrote for there names. He wrote:

Lou :) for his phone number

Nialler :P for Niall's phone number

Li :] for Liam's phone number

Zaynie :D for Zayn's phone number

Haz <3 for Harry's phone number

I chuckled a bit how he wrote all nicknames for all of them and added smiley faces beside them. For Harry's he put a heart beside it I wonder why tho..... It was still kinda cute tho, so I kept it there.

I also gave them all my phone number too.

"So Ariana why did you move here?" Niall asked me. "Well I moved here because I got a job as a dancer and ive been dancing my whole life soooooo yeah!" I beamed!

"Oh that's cool!" Niall said. We were talking for a while until we got to the apartment building.

We got out of the limo. I got my handbag and the boys got there luggages and we walked in the apartment building.

I walked to the front desk and told them my name. They gave me the keys to my apartment. Then we all walked into the elevator.

My apartment was on the 7th floor so was the boys apartments. Harry shared with Louis. Liam shared with Zayn and Niall.

Our room werent beside each others. Mines was accross the hallway. I walked to my apartment and waved to the boys.

I opened the door and it was beautiful. I just need to start unpacking now.

~ A few hours later~

I was finally done packing now! That took awhile.

I was getting kind of hungry so i walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge door.

I took out a apple. After I finished my apple and was watching some T.V. when I heard a knock on my door.

"Coming!" I yelled getting up from the couch.

I opened the door to and saw Harry standing there.

"Oh hi!" I said. "Hey Ariana" he said.

"Oh I just came to ask if you want to come over for a movie night?" Harry asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Id love to!" I beamed. "Well its getting dark anyways ill be over in a minute I need to change into my pyjamas." I told him.

"Alright love!" Harry beamed. "Okay ill just come in 2 minutes!" I said.

Harry left and I walked to my room and took of my clothes and put on a tank top and some cute fuzzy pink pyjama bottoms with like penguins on them. They look really cute. 

I put my red hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. I locked my apartment and walked down the hallway.

I found their apartment door and knocked. Right then the door swung open and Louis was standing there with a huge smile on his face!

"Ariana!!!!!!!!!" Louis yelled in my face. He pulled me into a bear hug. I kinda laughed at his craziness. Then came Zayn, Liam Niall and Harry.

They all said there hello's. Right then I got a phone call.

~Harry's P.O.V~

The boys asked me if they wanted to invitee Ariana for movie night. So i agreed and went to her apartment and asked her. I walked to her door and her door swung open and she looked gorgeous. When she said yes to come spend movie night with us I was soooooo  happy on the inside!

I let her get ready. When she came over in her cute pjama's she looked adorable! I think I was kinda having a liking towards Ariana, but she probably doesn't like me anyway. We all greeted her when she came and then her phone rang.

"I have to take this." She said to us. Not that i was esadropping but all I heard was:

"Okay"

"Yeah I arrived safely"

"Yeah"

"Okay bye!"

" Haha I love you too!"

Then she ended the call and my heart dropped. She alreadly had a boyfriend?

Author's Note: Heyyyy lovelies!!!!! im am sooooo sorry i didnt update in awhile!!!!! i was really busy with hw and stuff! but ill update for often now! ty for reading vote fan and share plzzzzzz!!!!!! also commmmmennnnnttttttt!!!!!! :D <3 xx