Chapter 1

"I want two ranch Doritos tacos,a soft taco and orange soda." Briana told the cashier named Ann at Taco Bell.

"Aren't you gonna ask me what I want." Davina says sassily.

"No. I'm not,did you hear me ask you.I ain't paying for your food igga." Briana says back,and then tells the cashier "that's it, thanks."

"Okay, so let me order now." Davina gets in front of the register to order as Briana steps to the side on her phone waiting for her food.

While on her phone Briana sees Nikkitalia walk in with her clique Sasha, Sarah and Sara. "What? She doesn't even eat Taco Bell, even eats Taco Bell in the morning?" Briana says to Davina.

"Uh we do."

"Yeah but she's her and we're us. Plus Taco Bell is good for me any time, of any day. There probably here for Sasha anyways."

"Okay let's go." Davina says grabbing her food when it comes out and they start to leave since Briana already got her food. But before they can get out the door Nikkitalia comes up to them "where do you think you guys are going without saying hi to your best friend" she says then takes a sip from her diet coke.

"Uh. This is awkward cause I kind of hate you, but we'll say bye." Briana says while still walking towards the exit with Davina. "Bye." They say as they close the door and run to Briana's car that's in the parking lot.

"Damn, what was that all about." Davina asks after they both finished there food and putting there garbage in the small plasticn bag in the car.

Briana quickly stabs the key into ignition starting the car, right after she put on her seatbelt then,zooming off. "Nothing I just hate her" she says with a little smirk at the end.

"Yeah well I know that already. " Davina replies as she puts her seatbelt on and sits back in the chair.

"Then why ask?" Briana asked while taking a sharp turn.

" Whatever" Davina says shrugging her shoulders and reaches for the radio to turn on the music. After a couple of minutes of listening and singing to music there school comes into view. They get out the car grabbing their bookbags, and walk up the steps together. After the last step Davina says "well I gotta go" Briana nods and they start walking in different directions to their classes. As Briana walks down the hallway someone's calling her"Yo Bri". She turns arounds and says "oh Houston" while rolling her eyes jokingly. Houston runs to Briana with his arms wide open causing Briana to run towards him too. Houston and Briana being the cute couple they are got a few stares from some students as they hugged in the hallway. Then started walking to their class in a comfortable silence.

"Bye Bri" Houston says when they get to the door kissing her cheek and starts to walk away.

"Um Houston we have the same class now."

"Oh yeah I knew that" he says while turning around then looking into Briana's eyes,"let's sit down then."

♡♡☆♡♡☆♡♡☆♡♡☆♡♡☆♡♡☆♡♡
Meanwhile, a couple of minutes earlier Davina is looking down at the floor successfully avoiding a puddle in the middle of the hallway when someone starts speaking to her.

"Excuse me can you help me find Mr.Lakes room, I'm new and I can't seem to find it." It's a short girl with short hair.

"Of course, it just so happens to be the class next to mine."Davina says starting to walk to the rooms with the girl following.

"Thanks I'm Veronica and your..." After a short silence Davina speaks. "Oh my name is Davina. I'm sorry I thought you knew my name or something" she says with a chuckle.

Veronica does a small laugh."Hey, I'm throwing a party this Saturday you should come."

"Um I just met you" Davina says slowly.

Veronica laughs again "yeah I know but I'm having one to get some cool friends who likes parties. Plus there's free food and drinks."

"well if that's the case I'll think about it . If I do though can I bring a friend."

"Of course" Veronica smiles widely.

"So this is your stop.Bye!"