Surprise Award!

So me and Dalton got ready to go to the AMA'S! Christina Called me and told me she was outside. When me and Dalton got to the limo Christina Told me what to do at the AMA's. Later that night it was time for me and Christina to perform. I started out first then came Christina, It was at the end of the song and Christina had done singing her part and went back stage and I was on stage Singing The ending of I Will Always Love You. After I ended the song I was told to stay on stage, and I was like "Okay?". The next Catagory was The hottest New Artist! The Nominees was Me, Christina Grimme, Megan Nicole, Sabrina Carpenter! It was really a Compition between me and Christina Grimme. I was The winner of the Hottest New Artist! That night I ended up crying tears of joy in Dalton's arms! I was going on tour so i made Dalton my manager so I could be with him everyday! It was the first two concert when me and Dalton wrote my new song! My new song is called Alone but not for long! I sang it at the 3rd concert and I had everyone email Christina Agulera to tell how they liked it. When Christina Called me to tell me how my fans Liked my new song I was so neverous. She told me that all of my fans cried because it was a impactful song. I was so happy Me and Dalton went crazy that night and we woke up and the bus was trashed! I started cleaning because i cant stand living in a dirty place! When I was 9 I wasvdiagnosed with OCD! It took my whole family to help get me thru everything. But I Had the support of my Bf/ Hubby Dalton! It was time to take time off from my touring and it gave me more time to write new songs and settle down and visit people at the high school me and Inspire younger people to be who they are, and to always chase their Dreams!