Chapter 3: The Day Dalton asks Cole out!! <3

The next morning Cole and Dalton woke up and got ready for school. They had got their things  and said good bye to Dalton's Mom. When they were walking Dalton stopped and asked Cole if he would go out wth him. I gasped for air and said "Omg......." I started blushing and crying. "Yes" I said in a happily Shocked way. When me and Dalton got to school that day i was so happy until after 1st period was over. I was standing at my locker when Dana, The jerk a.k.a the Captain of the FootBall team walked by and pushed me down to onto the floor and he walked off laughting. Thats when Dalton seen me on the ground and he started coming towards me but i didn't see i just got up got my things and ran to the bathroom. He rushed after me. He seen me crying. He gave me a kiss and told me to stop crying that he was here and I stop crying because i didn't want him to see me this way. So he grabbed my hand and took me to second period and no one was in class yet, not even the teacher so I asked if he wanted to sit by me at lunch. "Yes I will." he said as he smiled at me. Thats when everyone started to come into the classroom I had made it all day without trouble after 1st period but at lunch it turn. Natasha, the School Thot, can over and started flirting with Dalton! MY DALTON! "Do u have any plans this weekend" she said flipping her hair. So i got tired of her always flirting with people. "Hey Natasha! Cant you see he's taken so go back to where you came from you Hoe!!!!" I screamed at her. When i did scream at her the whole lunch room was silent. "I think someone is Jealous???" Dalton said to me. "Yes I am ur MY dalton no one else's." I said and i started taking Deep Breaths.  After school that day Dalton, Me, Will, Gabe where walking home and when me and Dalton got to my house. We walked in and he had seen my Baby Pictures on the wall. "Aww is that you Cole?" he asked as he smiled. "Yeah My mom considered me as a baby Model." I told him. " What do your parents do?" He asked. "They are Doctors so they are barely ever home." I said with a sad face. My mom was in the Living Room putting the finishing touches on the Christmas Tree. Then she got the picture album out and sat down and told us both, Dalton and I, to sit down and she told the most embarassing story of my whole entire life. Then Mom and Dad had to leave and it was only me and Dalton. Dalton's mom called him and told him he needed to come home. After he left I sat,there in silence. Then I got my phone and texted Dalton, Gabe, and Will. When Dalton texted me back he had ask if I wanted to go a Double date and I said yes but I didnt know who the other two People where at the time.