about the author

ayu, or most commonly known as nctsolace on wattpad is a minor, filipina lady that goes by the pronouns she/her.

ayu is just her display name. it may or may not be her real name, you'll never know unless she tells you and the chances of her telling you is 0.0000001% so.. don't even wish to know.

she specializes in nct fics (mainly nct dream aus and short imagines for the rest) and she mainly writes in english.

although she oftentimes write nct fics, enhypen is also one of her ult groups so she does write enhypen fics.

nctsolace published her first completed work on wattpad on april 26, 2021, and is now still continuing to write more fics and imagines for her readers.

W O R D S  F R O M  T H E  A U T H O R

i sincerely thank everyone who actually read the stories i made lmao. i hope y'all actually enjoyed them? i had fun writing the stories so i hope y'all had fun reading them too.

special thanks to the meaties™ aka nct's cult, the people who actually read my stories lmao, and of course, nct and enhypen.

it's been a wild journey, i hope y'all stay with me until the end.

thank you and have a good day.

N C T S O L A C E

follow her on her socials:

wattpad: @.nctsolace
instagram: @.nctsolace

━━━━━ ━━━━━

this was cringe ass but can you blame me? just say thank you that you now know a few things about me lmao <3

see y'all on the next bye mwa :D